Cost

Starting at $2,725/mo.* - $2,400/mo.* (ALZ)

Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Brentwood at Hobart

Our Family is Committed to Yours.®

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Reviews of Brentwood at Hobart

Posted by Caring79613550 March 13, 2014

Brentwood was very clean and the people seemed very friendly. The residents seemed very happy there. The staff was very caring, friendly and very helpful. The rooms were for two persons; they shared a common area and each had a bedroom and a bathroom. It was very clean. The dining facility was quaint and homey.

Posted by Shirley30 October 15, 2013

I went to visit Brentwood and I love the place. They were wonderful, very, very nice. The only thing that kept me from taking their offer was that my brother wanted mom to stay in Virginia, else I would have her in there right now. The staff were fabulous. The gal that I worked with was just wonderful. The people there looked happy. The rooms were spacious and nice. For the assisted living, they had a beautiful dining room, but I was more concerned with looking at the memory care and I liked how secure it was. And what made it more affordable and attractive is that they had rooms for double occupancy wherein they have two separate bedrooms and a shared living room.

Posted by Joy14 October 09, 2013

Mom is in Brentwood and I like it. It always smells fresh. I feel that they provide more for my mom's needs than the other facilities. Everything is included in the bills and there were no extra fees. Her room is in a good size and it is clean. I like that she is a small group and they have a small dining area. It is also in a good location. The staff is very good and nurses are great. They are compassionate and caring. They also have a doctor on-call in the facility. Their maintenance people respond immediately when there is a need. We are happy and very pleased with their services and I am recommending them to others.

Posted by Jennifer21 August 01, 2013
4.0

The rooms at Brentwood were huge. They had big closet spaces and huge bathrooms. They had big living rooms and bedrooms. They were clean and they had strings to pull in case of emergency. There were little patios outside the door of each room that they could decorate and they were adorable. I had not seen the activities, but I heard about the activities that they had and they sounded perfect for what my grandmother would be looking for. The few staff that I interacted with were amazing. They were hands on and they called us to see how grandma was doing because she had some medical issues right after we were looking for a place for her. I would absolutely recommend them to others.

Posted by shekut July 31, 2012
4.0

Beautiful facility. Great caring employees. They took good care of my mom while she was there.

Posted by mom2giqm February 06, 2012
4.0

I visited my grandma, who is a resident of Brentwood, several times from Dec 2010 through Aug 2011. The place is beautiful & clean. My grandma is very happy there. The apartment is very nice. The staff is wonderful. They are very welcoming to our family when we visit.

Posted by acespad1 July 31, 2011
3.0

When I visited my friendly Frank at Brent wood the first thing that I noticed was the good security the facility had. Once I went inside the facility was of a nice size and very clean. On one of the walls in the lobby there is a site map of all of the activities and facilities available for recreation. All of the people were also very nice and hospitable. Once I got to my friends place it was a really nice place. He had a nice entertainment system setup and brand new furniture . They also had a very good range of people staying at the facility that were doing well. Overall I enjoyed what I saw at Brent wood and I would recommend it to anyone searching for information on these types of facilities.

Posted by SusanGc July 01, 2011
4.0

To start off, This facility is pretty nice. All in all a very well kept facility with a friendly staff and pleasant residents. Though there is not too much to do around the apartments, the staff is nice enough to have scheduled outings to various shopping sites, so we are able to get what we need. On top of having someone available to take us wherever we need to go, there is also house keeping and laundry (which is a plus). We have three meals a day which is fine and there is a nursing staff on call 24 hours a day. I feel pretty good here and knowing that if I have a health scare there is someone here to take care at me, puts my heart at ease. This is a good facility, and worth considering.

Posted by Caring14 June 16, 2011
2.0

The staff is fantastic. Could not ask for better. Corporate management is not willing to spend the money needed to keep the facility up to standard.

When we go to visit my mom, the smell of urine is so strong that you feel you are entering a state run nursing home that needs to be closed down.

Brentwood is a self-pay private facility that has really disappointed me.

When I went to the Memory Care Unit for my initial visit, things were just perfect. Amazing how fast down hill things can slide in only 6 months.

Location of Brentwood at Hobart