From Colonial Lodge Plano
Colonial Lodge Plano in Plano, TX offers a variety of services and programs, including Assisted Living, Companion Living and Respite Care, to fulfill our residents' needs. Whether someone is active and likes to have a full social calendar or prefers to relax and takes things more slowly, we provide varying levels of service and activities to accommodate each resident's lifestyle.
Assisted Living residences at Colonial Lodge Plano offers seniors the opportunity to enjoy a relaxing atmosphere free from the daily worries associated with living alone. At Assisted Living Concepts, we provide a high level of service with a personal and caring touch.
- Three nutritious meals a day plus snacks served restaurant style, with menus created by a registered dietitian
- 24 hour on-site staff
- Meaningful Pursuits activities
- Emergency response system
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services
- Transportation for group arrangements
- Medication assistance
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Transitional Stay or Respite Care Program for individuals recovering from surgery, an illness or other health issues or short stays for a loved one, so that you can take a break.
- Home Visit Program
- Urgent Placement
Colonial Lodge Plano combines retirement living with comfort and luxury in a beautiful independent setting.
Reviews of Colonial Lodge Plano
Average Rating: based on 2 Reviews
I am a friend or relative of a resident
We have my mom settled in Colonial Lodge, and she's very comfortable. It was homey. It wasn't too fancy, and yet it was nice and the food was very good. They have movies, and sometimes they have music brought in. I had pork chops with them, and they were fabulous. They can request a special diet, and the food is cooked so that the seniors can see what the chef is preparing. She has made some friends, her table mates, and she seems to be doing very well. The staff is very knowledgeable. They answered everything that I asked them. It's great. No complaints whatsoever so far.
I am a friend or relative of resident
My mother moved here in January 2013 after an unhappy experience in another facility. She is very happy at Colonial and has high praise for the staff and the cleanliness of the entire facility. The nursing staff is very attentive and she loves the food. We are very satisfied with the care and the cost.
Location of Colonial Lodge Plano
Features of Colonial Lodge Plano
- Transportation for residents (shuttle bus or similar)