From Vintage Senior Living at Bradford Square - Placentia, Orange County
Assisted Living, Memory Care, and Independent Senior Living in Placentia, California.
Make yourself at home at Bradford Square in Placentia, California. It's a friendly, flexible environment that celebrates your individuality and nurtures your soul. We recognize that each new resident has a unique lifestyle. So we've tailored solutions to match:
- Independent Living, for our most active seniors
- Assisted Living, when you need a helping hand
- Memory Care, special care for those with memory challenges e.g. Alzheimer's and dementia
- Short Term Care, for a respite or recovery period
- Serving Placentia, Fullerton, Brea, Orange, Anaheim, Yorba Linda, La Habra and more
All options include:
- A safe, secure environment
- Compassionate, capable staff
- Busy days, rewarding activities
- 3 chef prepared meals daily
- Scheduled transportation for errands, medical appointments and field trips
- Friendly people and a sense of community
- California State University Fullerton / CSUF
- Richard Nixon Library
- Disneyland, Knott's Berry Farm and the Orange County Performing Arts Center within 30 minutes
- Shopping and dining within walking distance
- St. Jude Hospital
- Placentia-Linda Hospital
- Bradford Square, a Vintage Senior Living retirement community, offers Independent and Assisted Living starting at $2,685 per month, depending on availability and floor plan.
- Bradford Square also offers compassionate Memory Care services and accommodations starting at $5,334 per month, depending on floor plan and availability.
Reviews of Vintage Senior Living at Bradford Square - Placentia, Orange County
Average Rating: based on 2 Reviews
I visited this facility
The staff at Vintage Senior Living was nice. However, they only had singles, which were very small, and I was interested in one-bedrooms. They would put two singles together so they become one-bedroom, but it was awkward because you had two identical rooms, and I don't like that. Besides, when you put the two together, it was too expensive. They should build actual apartments like one-bedrooms and not put two singles together.
I visited this facility
The main thing that I remember about this facility was the quality of their food. They had a chef that cooked every client's meal by the order - and a fruit/veggie buffet where clients could enjoy a salad or fruit cup of their choosing.
The inside lounge area where family could visit with their clients was also very warm and inviting. I sat with my client in here for over 1 hour and he told me how the facility staff took care of him - etc., and he had no complaints about anything whatsoever.
I would most definitely recommend Vintage Senior Living to anyone in the OC area.
Location of Vintage Senior Living at Bradford Square - Placentia, Orange County
Features of Vintage Senior Living at Bradford Square - Placentia, Orange County
- Lowest monthly rate: 2,685