Cost

Starting at $2,685/mo.; $5,334 (ALZ)

Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Vintage Senior Living at Bradford Square - Placentia, Orange County

Assisted Living, Memory Care, and Independent Senior Living in Placentia, California.

Make yourself at home at Bradford Square in Placentia, California. It's a friendly, flexible environment that celebrates your individuality and nurtures your soul. We recognize that each new resident has a unique lifestyle. So we've tailored solutions to match:

• Independent Living, for our most active seniors
  • Assisted Living, when you need a helping hand
  • Memory Care, special care for those with memory challenges e.g. Alzheimer's and dementia
  • Short Term Care, for a respite or recovery period
  • Serving Placentia, Fullerton, Brea, Orange, Anaheim, Yorba Linda, La Habra and more
All options include:
  • A safe, secure environment
  • Compassionate, capable staff
  • Busy days, rewarding activities
  • 3 chef prepared meals daily
  • Scheduled transportation for errands, medical appointments and field trips
  • Friendly people and a sense of community
Nearby Attractions:
  • California State University Fullerton / CSUF
  • Richard Nixon Library
  • Disneyland, Knott's Berry Farm and the Orange County Performing Arts Center within 30 minutes
  • Shopping and dining within walking distance
Medical:
  • St. Jude Hospital
  • Placentia-Linda Hospital
Pricing:
  • Bradford Square, a Vintage Senior Living retirement community, offers Independent and Assisted Living starting at $2,685 per month, depending on availability and floor plan.
  • Bradford Square also offers compassionate Memory Care services and accommodations starting at $5,334 per month, depending on floor plan and availability.
License # 306001268

Reviews of Vintage Senior Living at Bradford Square - Placentia, Orange County

Posted by Tom83180450 July 23, 2014

Bradford Square was a good one. It was an old style building, but the way they had it decorated was nice. We didn't sample the food, but the dining area seemed very nice. We saw some of the rooms. They were nice and clean. I knew they were going to have a restaurant setting. They had a walking area around the facility, which was nice. They had sitting areas around the building, too. It was very open, it had like a big hotel lobby with nice couches, and off to the other side was the restaurant that was open to the lobby area. So, it was kind of spacious as you walked in. It seemed they had a lot of activities. They had buses for transportation outside the facility.

Posted by Caring84578550 May 22, 2014
3.0

I really liked Vintage Senior Living. I thought they were very nice. My sisters disagreed with me on that. She thought they were rude and condescending to the people who live there. She thought they weren't as accommodating to the elderly. Not that they were cruel, she was only talking about the front receptionist. My sister was not happy, and the whole thing is it is only less than a mile from my house, so it would have been great.

They were good about calling me and keeping on checking on whether I was interested. The rooms were beautiful, but they were small, and I kept looking at where she was going to put her bed. Where the people were meeting to eat, it looked like a cafeteria.

Posted by Tina21 April 10, 2014
2.0

The staff at Vintage Senior Living was nice. However, they only had singles, which were very small, and I was interested in one-bedrooms. They would put two singles together so they become one-bedroom, but it was awkward because you had two identical rooms, and I don't like that. Besides, when you put the two together, it was too expensive. They should build actual apartments like one-bedrooms and not put two singles together.

227686 1692930210134 1444167435 31318232 329330 a.jpg
Posted by Michael F. November 10, 2011

The main thing that I remember about this facility was the quality of their food. They had a chef that cooked every client's meal by the order - and a fruit/veggie buffet where clients could enjoy a salad or fruit cup of their choosing.

The inside lounge area where family could visit with their clients was also very warm and inviting. I sat with my client in here for over 1 hour and he told me how the facility staff took care of him - etc., and he had no complaints about anything whatsoever.

I would most definitely recommend Vintage Senior Living to anyone in the OC area.

Location of Vintage Senior Living at Bradford Square - Placentia, Orange County