Cost

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Pacifica Senior Living Carpenter's Creek

Pacifia Senior Living Carpenter's Creek is a retirement community in Pensacola, Florida offering independent and assisted living with close access to medical care, shopping, dining and entertainment. At Pacifica Senior Living Carpenter's Creek, we truly want our residents to rediscover life and all it has to offer. And our commitment to you is to help you make those discoveries each and every day. Our diverse and extensive activities program reflects what our residents enjoy doing the most. We have ongoing tastings from around the world, exercises, lunch outings, trips throughout Pensacola, and so much more! With chef-prepared meals as well as weekly housekeeping and paid utilities, you'll have time to rediscover life's pleasures! At Pacifica Senior Living in Pensacola, you'll find a community of friends with whom you can enjoy an active, worry-free lifestyle.

Reviews of Pacifica Senior Living Carpenter's Creek

Posted by porkchop June 11, 2013
3.0

My parent was at this facility for over 2 years. The food is really good and the facility is attractive, but older. My Dad entered this facility needing level 2 care. When he was hospitalized, they refused to take him back. They told us to put him in a nursing home. We found another assisted living facility for him and he is at the exact same level of functioning that he was at when he left Carpenters Creek. Even though their ad says they provide assistance for all activities of daily living, they like residents to be independent. Great place if you do not need help!

Grea

Posted by JennK1975 July 05, 2012

My grandmother suffers from dementia. Due to the dementia she has a suspicious fearfulness and is bothered by change. We moved her to Carpenter's Creek 8 years ago so that she would be in a safer environment. Moving to an ALF means giving up on your home and implies giving up your independence. This however is not the case. My Grandmother has flourished since moving to Carpenters Creek. The facility is furnished and functions must like a nice resort hotel. The rooms are generously sized like an oversized suite. There is room for her bed, an entertainment center and recliner chairs, a kitchen area and a large restroom and walk in closet. The atmosphere is warm and inviting and the residents can decorate the rooms just like home. The facility has many activities available. There is an on-site beauty salon. There is a large dining room that has a wait staff which makes it seem like they're eating in a restaurant rather than a cafeteria. There are pool tables and a tv room for group activities and there are always events such as bingo or charades.

Posted by fishycat November 17, 2011
4.0

I got to see this lady's room which is as I expected, very small. Her daughter said that there were a lot of activities at Carpenter's Creek and that her mother liked living there. The public areas were very attractive, extremely clean, and there was no odor that I could tell in the hall outside the mother's room or inside her room. Much different from what I thought would be the case. It was a very pleasant surprise.

Location of Pacifica Senior Living Carpenter's Creek

Features of Pacifica Senior Living Carpenter's Creek

• 24-hour security gate

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Lowest monthly rate: 3,300