Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

From Emerald Gardens Assisted Living

Welcome to Emerald Gardens, Northwest Florida's finest assisted living community! From our excellent location in Pensacola (Northwest Florida), to our warm and helpful staff, to our assisted living services (which includes 24-hour staffing) we are here to meet your retirement goals.

Our goal is to provide a lifestyle of comfort, security and tranquility while offering an inviting array of social activities or just peaceful walks on our five acre lawn.

We are located on the west side of Pensacola in Myrtle Grove convenient to the Navy Hospital, Walmart and the Perdido Key Area enabling residents to stay close to their families.

The personal preferences of our residents are the guiding principals of assisted living at Emerald Gardens. For more information, please call (850) 458-8558 or click here to request information.

Emerald Gardens is the Pensacola assisted living community you'll be proud to call home.

Reviews of Emerald Gardens Assisted Living

64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by mawpawwhit July 19, 2014
1.0

After having my own parents in this place for almost two years, I would never recommend it to anyone. While the quarters are nice, the staff leaves much to be desired. The owner thinks he/she is an attorney, and was constantly interfering with the personal lives of my parents, including hindering the work of one of my parents' companion as well as the legal guardian. Food is nice, but that does not a good facility make. This is a terrible environment for residents with mental health issues, such as personality disorders and dementias.

64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by stonetwisted37 July 11, 2012
4.0

her room was always clean, she was always in good spirits and the staff was nice...I distinctly remember a few of the residents had ankle monitors on because there was a history of them escaping out the doors...there was usually a alarm being sounded during on visit or another from someone slipping out a door....the was always un settling but beside that they had a nice day room and the dining area was very nice as well as the outside grounds.

Smileside.jpg
Posted by commercesd April 28, 2012
4.0

While in the area, we happened upon Emerald Gardens Assisted Living facility while searching for a place for my friend's mother to live in the region.

The grounds outside were nicely tended. The interior design seemed easy to navigate and each room had views, with plenty of light and fresh air.

From sight seeing to nature walks and cultural events, Florida has it all. The staff takes residents on many outings into Florida's vibrant communities to enjoy all that it has to offer such as fine dining, art, culture, music and theater.

The residents are offered yoga and aerobics classes, sometimes held outdoors. They are encouraged to enjoy physical activity as much as possible.

Private rooms featured nicely decorated surroundings, all with nice air, light and views.

The menus included food options for all kinds of diets. Healthy snacks are offered all day and into the evening, and whenever requested. The dining areas offered great food that looked and smelled delicious.

The staff appeared to accommodate all levels of ambulation. All of the seniors looked very well cared for and seemed quite content living within this environment designed for seniors.

Location of Emerald Gardens Assisted Living