Cost

Starting at $3,490/mo.; $5,200/mo. (ALZ)

Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Belmont Village Green Hills

Belmont Village of Green Hills, Tennessee is just south of Nashville (Music City, USA). The facility is close to hospitals and specialty physicians, places of worship, restaurants, parks, The Mall at Green Hills, and other noteworthy Nashville attractions.

But there's so much going on at Belmont Village that our assisted living residents may not want to leave the well-manicured grounds and distinctive interiors. In addition to signature hospitality and dining programs, residents have the opportunity to participate in unique events such as the Annual Purse Auction, garden club, weekly game show with prizes, and philanthropy club. Residents can also showcase their literary talents by penning articles for the community newsletter. All of these amenities plus an upbeat staff of well-trained and attentive professionals bring harmony to the daily lives and activities of residents.

Experience the Belmont Village Difference
  • Dedicated Memory Care Residences
  • Assistance with daily living
  • Well-trained, dedicated staff
  • Chef-prepared, restaurant-style dining
  • Professionally supervised fitness center and wellness programs
  • Physical, occupational and speech therapies available on-site
  • Free scheduled transportation
  • Enrichment programs and social activities
  • Internet and email at the Center for Learning
  • Housekeeping and laundry
  • Private and companion apartments
  • Short-term stays available
Memory Care rate includes the following
(there is an additional fee for enhanced personal care.)
  • Basic Personal Care (activity reminders and stand-by assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming and escorts)
  • Three delicious chef-prepared meals served restaurant-style daily in Josephine's Kitchen
  • Licensed Nurse on-site 24 hours a day
  • Regular monitoring of residents' wellness and periodic health assessments
  • Senior-focused social, recreational, educational and gardening activities
  • 24-hour emergency call response system
  • Daily scheduled transportation to nearby shops, physicians' offices or special events
  • Weekly housekeeping, laundering of bed linens and personal laundry
  • Daily trash removal and bed-making
  • All utilities except private telephone
  • Cable TV programming

Reviews of Belmont Village Green Hills

Posted by Sally16 October 04, 2013
4.0

The staff at Belmont Village of Green Hills has been very, very polite, helpful, and they will do anything for her that she asked for. My friend loves the food. With regards to the amenities, I think they got everything most the residents would need. She loves the classes. She loves the entertainment. They take her out to movies and they take her out to get her nails done. She is happy there.

Posted by jmpr2012 November 20, 2012
4.0

This facility is great, because it treats its residents as human beings with feelings, instead of shoving them all in one room and expecting them to like just staring at a blank wall. The staff is caring, attentive, and very committed to following doctor's care plans for their patients. The amenities are top-notch, including various forms of entertainment, exercise programs suited for people with physical as well as mental handicaps, groups for worship or emotional support. I was surprised and pleased with how many things there were to do there. The only negative thing I can say is the location is a bit further from my home than I would have liked, but that isn't the fault of the facility. Another thing I enjoy is that it's more like an apartment building than a nursing home, just with nurse assistance built in. My mom really appreciates having her own space and feeling like she's at home, rather than in an extended stay at some anonymous hospital.

Posted by AB9BOPJ3W5LH3 July 06, 2012
4.0

I have had a very positive experience with this provider. The facility is clean and very appealing. They offer a large selection of organized activities and have special luncheons on holidays for families. The food at these holiday events is delicious, although on a day-to-day basis, I find that I do not care for the food served. The facility also has a good reputation with the community. When I was younger, my grade-school class would often visit the residents, such as going caroling there at Christmas. The staff is exceptionally friendly and helpful and very familiar with all of the residents. The know all of the residents and many of their frequent visitors by name. The residents seem well cared for and generally very happy and social. Both of my family members who have been residents speak (or spoke) very highly of their experiences, the staff, and the other residents. In general, I would say it is a wonderful environment to live in.

Posted by kep4 July 06, 2012
4.0

My grandmother has been a resident at Belmont Village for over five years. It makes me ill to walk up to the second floor where she lives because the carpeting is filthy. She has had multiple items stolen from her room when I have had her out of the building . The maintenance man is so unkempt that one assumes he is a homeless man walking about the property. As a Speech Pathologist, I am appalled at the lack of respect the facility has for its Residents as far as hygiene is concerned. Our seniors do not deserve to live in a place where the carpet looks like a Fraternity House after an all night party. We adult children are the ones who must console our parents when their precious belongings are stolen by inconsiderate staff who keep careful track of the absence of the Resident from his/her room for their golden moment of gluttony. Clean up your act guys.

Posted by carole154 June 11, 2012

Wonderful facility for my mother. Caring staff and wonderful surroundings. Can even have your pet.

Location of Belmont Village Green Hills

Features of Belmont Village Green Hills

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System

• Physical therapy
  • 24 hour nurses: Yes

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Fitness Room/Gym

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Book clubs
  • Activities extra: Computer class

• Private services

• Lowest monthly rate: 3,490
  • Minimum Memory Care Cost: 5,200

• We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 55

• Licenses: ACLF 59

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Get Details