Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

The Cove at Lake Woods
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Bob28 June 21, 2013
4.0

My mom chose The Cove at Lake Woods because she wants to stay close to the town where my father was buried. It got nursing and assisted living facility. I tried to get her in Iowa and find a facility here, but she elected to stay here. Also given the cost factor, this facility is affordable for her, and I have to admit that this was a good choice for her.

The Cove at Lake Woods
Smileside.jpg
Posted by commercesd March 28, 2012
4.0

While searching for a place for my friend's mother to live, we decided to take a look at The Hermitage, since it was conveniently located. We were really impressed with how well the grounds were kept and how nice and accommodating the staff were.

The communal areas all seemed to have a nice level of energy and participation. We could see that my friend's mother would get along well here.

They are a full-service assisted living facility - with regular meals, snacks, housekeeping, nursing care with a wellness care program, and personal care, if necessary.

The residents are regularly encouraged to participate in a variety of activities, from exercise classes, to games and creating artwork, playing group games and signing up to take trips into the city for all kinds of fun outings.

The dining room, activity rooms and lounges were all nicely decorated. The food was really nicely prepared - with options and choices for many tastes and dietary concerns. The food we sampled was delicious.

We saw residents playing games, watching television and reading, while some were in the media room watching a movie. Based upon what we saw, we would recommend that anyone interested check this facility out.

Location of The Cove at Lake Woods