Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

From The Palace at Coral Gables

Situated in the heart of The City of Beautiful€Â, The Palace at Coral Gables will represent the pinnacle of senior living in Dade County. Opening in 2011, the community will have over 250 Independent Living & Assisted Living apartments with a diverse retail component on the ground level.

Designed by the renowned architectural firm, Fullerton-Diaz, The Palace at Coral Gables will be a magnificent 9-story structure on Andalusia Avenue, just a block away from the vibrant Miracle Mile shopping district. The level of finishing and the extraordinary quality of the services & amenities packages will be second to none.

Reviews of The Palace at Coral Gables

Posted by MariaInMiami December 21, 2012

I made a call to The Place and they would not give me the information over the phone so they scheduled us for a tour. When we got there we were shown around and the place was amazing marble floors chandeliers stunningly gorgeous. They had different activities for the seniors through out the day as well as different packages such as complete independent living or assisted living which meant a nurse would stop by to help with meals and baths. I was interested in the independent living because my mom is still able to care for her self but I did request a nurse to be on call to check her vitals at least once a day because of her high blood pressure and diabetes. At the end is where they explained the prices, it was between 4,000 and 6,000 per month!! If I could afford it I would in a heart beat pick this place but sadly my budget is only around 2,000 per month. After they have called me a lot of times to try to sell it to me but I simply can't afford it.

Posted by dee3 July 17, 2012
4.0

I am a caregiver for my mom age 86 and she has Alzheimers but still lives with me. I have asked about many facilities here in Miami. People all say that the Palace is the cleanest and best food and care. But it is also the most expensive.

Posted by TarynDHolmes June 23, 2012

The Palace has one of the most stylish and sophisticated assisted living facilities I've ever seen. It looks, smells, and feels like a place anyone would love to live! The staff seem to know the perfect balance between being helpful and being overbearing. My grandmother still feels very independent and LOVES living like a queen at the Palace!

Posted by Alegre February 24, 2012
4.0

I went to visit the Palace for my 75 year old mother. I first visited the website and fell in love it. I called and quickly made an appointed it. As soon as I walked in I felt as if I had walked into a palace for real. Very elegant, excellent service, friendly staff and perfect location. They take you around first and show you the place then they tell you about your options. They offer assisted living, indipendent living, and also nurses. I chosse the option for assisted living which would mean someone would help her with everyday choorse and also she would be check on by a nurse every now and them. Everything was ideal until they told me the price. Of course they save that for the end... its $4,000 per month!!! I can't even fathom the idea of paying that. That was double what I had in mind as my budget. Don't get me wrong IF you can afford it go for it. It's worth the money. But sadly for me $4,000 is more then what I make a month.

Location of The Palace at Coral Gables