Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

From White Pine - Mendota Heights

We know it's hard to make good decisions when you're stressed out or confused looking at senior care and housing questions. We'd like to be the first and last call you make when you are looking for help with these questions. We are happy to share our expertise with you, and we hope that you find this information helpful. We welcome your questions, thoughts, comments and ideas. Please explore our website to learn more about us and how we can serve you. Always feel free to call us at any time at 800-920-4725

Reviews of White Pine - Mendota Heights

White Pine - Mendota Heights
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Sherri7 April 09, 2014

My mother's only been at White Pine for three months now. She's 95. Our main reason for moving her was that the place she was at was very expensive. White Pine supplies everything. The only thing that we have had to buy so far are batteries for her hearing aid. They even have a nurse, a physician's assistant who comes every week, and a doctor who comes every month. The staff all seem friendly, and there seem to be several of them around. There's always somebody there.

It's new, so her room is nice. Nobody has lived in it before. I haven't tried the food, but I watched her eat it. And it always smells really good. It's not gourmet, but it's pretty well-balanced just regular food. They play bingo, they have sing-alongs, and they usually have a schedule of activities. But they don't do anything too strenuous. My mother barely recognizes me, but she doesn't need a walker yet.

I think they do a perfectly good job. I'm sure that each and every one of them is trying their best to do their job. They're not outside smoking cigarettes and over in the corner drinking coffee. They're there with the people and talking to them and interacting with them. I think they're really good. I'm quite happy with them.

White Pine - Mendota Heights
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by not recommended November 21, 2011
1.0

My Mom lived at White Pines in Fridley for a short time (a month) and I would never recommend anyone placing a family member there. The tour was very good, but after she was all moved in, we found they had lied about alot of things . There was "no chef", the meals were prepared by the aides, mostly frozen TV dinners or pizza, the staff were very ill-prepared to deal with health issues, the management at this place was absolutely horrible! There was only one nurse who was mostly unavailable. They were short-staffed every day and expected a family member to be there 24 hours a day. It was very expensive for the accommodations. I would give them a POOR rating.

Location of White Pine - Mendota Heights