Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Anna Maria Creekside

Posted by Barbara76963950 March 31, 2014
3.0

I liked Anna Marie Creekside a lot. It is assisted living, however. I'm not ready for assisted living, but if I get to that point, that's where I would go. I liked the atmosphere, the people I met, and the activities. It seemed to be active, even though it was assisted living. It had a nice feeling about it. It was very modern, up-to-date, and clean. The person who showed me around knew every resident by name. They went on various excursions, and they had the bingo or cards. They had special rooms, like a puzzle room, a game room, and a billiards room. That was really nice. I thought that for what they were, they were very good.

Posted by Leroy3 June 13, 2013

The price at Anna Maria Creekside was beyond what my budget allows, but the place and the food were good. The staff are also nice.

Posted by quack1 June 29, 2012

I visited Anna Maria Creekside quite often while my grandfather was living there. This facility seems bustling and full of energy and life every time I visit. I was always greeted with warm, friendly smiles and helpful attitudes from the staff members and the residents are always happy and willing to open up and talk with me about the facility and themselves.Residents all seemed to be quite happy and well taken care of. One thing I remember was that the food was quite good, better than I had expected. The living quarters that my Grandfather lived in were quite nice. Anna Maria Creekside had most of the amenities that he wanted. The residents at Anna Maria Creekside all get along well with one another, it really is very home-like and the staff and residents act more as a family than merely just staff and residents. My Grandfather immediately found company to his liking and spent much of his time with other residents. Overall I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this facility to anyone, or their family members.

Posted by Meaghan Walkup September 01, 2009

Employee/former employee

Anna Maria Creekside has been a wonderful place to work. It is full of loving and enthusiastic individuals. My family lives out of town, and the residents have become like family to me. We are lucky to have such a wonderful group of people here.

Location of Anna Maria Creekside