Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Savannah Court of Maitland

Posted by Community member May 24, 2014
3.0

The good aspects of this facility is it is well designed with common areas for the residents to socialize and have meals. Their activities director, Annette, is great and plans excellent activities. Steve in sales also is excellent, always helpful. The food is mediocre at best. Additionally, they seem to try to manipulate the monthly care bills in their favor and are slow to fix any errors that are in the resident's favor. Definitely have issues with the accounting here.

Posted by Elizabeth33 March 27, 2014
4.0

My friend ended up moving into Savannah Court. The reason she chose it was because of the view she got from the room, although the room was smaller than anything else we've looked at, but it was a corner room. The place was clean, and the staff were very friendly. I can also see that the residents are very happy, but the food was not that good.

Posted by Lisa79363250 February 28, 2014
4.0

Savannah Court was a nice place, but it's too far out. They seem to be suitable for an active lifestyle. They have a lot of people walking around, talking and I think they have a lot of social interaction. It's an active social environment. The place is well kept.

Posted by Endomax February 26, 2014
4.0

My mother has been at The Savannah's for the past 2 years on the Rehab side and then moved to the AL side. The staff and support has been great and we all rest easier knowing she is in good hands each day and night. A solid and well run facility.

Posted by Barbarakmay February 10, 2014
4.0

My mother is a resident and is extremely happy. She loves the small facility and family atmosphere. The staff is wonderful to her.

Posted by John Stewart February 10, 2014

Savannah Court has friendly employees who know what they are doing. Activities for residents.

Posted by Robert Davis February 08, 2014

My mother has been a resident at Savannah Court for over four years now. Although the family was apprehensive at first with the thought of my mother leaving her home and entering an assisted care facility, we were surprised and delighted as to how well the translation went. She loves her studio unit, the other residents and the caring staff at Savannah Court. She participates in many of the activities offered at the facility; espically the card games in the lobby. She also goes to lunch, from time to time, on the Savannah Court bus. She very much enjoys these outings. The program director is terrific in proving entertainment to the residents and ensuring that the residents participate in activities. She also really likes the food.

Posted by Caring Daughter February 06, 2014
4.0

Savannah Court of Maitland is a loving, friendly, activity-oriented community for my mom. Of course it takes time to adjust, but now she wants me to promise that I will never move her. She loves her room, which feels more like an apartment. I love that I am notified of anything that is affecting her health or well-being. The doctor who comes right to her room has been great. The meals are balanced and taste good too. I can eat with her at a moment's notice. She enjoys various activities, especially Bingo and music and religious programs. When my dad, who was a patient at Savannah Cove passed on last summer, my mom was wonderfully cared for and loved and encouraged by all the staff, and other residents as well.

Posted by Kimg January 26, 2014
4.0

My mother likes it here and the food is really good they have a 5 star chef and have ice cream a lot. Which she loves.The rooms are small but the price for what you get is also very good. Laundry services, cleaning of room and 3 meals a day are included in the rent not an added services as some places are. It has a smaller population so it is easy for an elderly person to handle the daily activities and layout. Some places are huge and overwhelming.They handle the meds and if needed you can add personal care to the package fee and they will do what you need done assisted bathing, hang up clothes, dressing assistance, make the bed etc. They also have connected to the assisted living building a rehab unit(skilled nursing unit) if your loved one needs a higher level of care or needs to go to a step down place after a release from a hospital stay and they have nurses and are reviewed by the state which I like. You do not have to buy in and it does not cost as much for what you get as many of the other places we looked at so for her it fits.

Posted by Linda76569450 December 30, 2013
4.0

The people were super nice at Savannah Court. The facility itself was really nice, but the rooms were small and they didn’t have a separate bedroom area. I just wished they had porches and courtyards.

Posted by caringDaughter3 December 13, 2013

I like Savannah Court. It looks good and the place is very nice. The staff is confident, the food is good and the rooms are nice. Mom is very happy there.

Posted by Dennis2 March 08, 2013
3.0

Savannah Court of Maitland was a secure facility. It seemed to be adequately staffed. The environment was fairly pleasant and there were activities for the residents. The place was clean and it didn't smell. However, I think more staff is probably better. They communicate well with me, but more communication would also be better.

Location of Savannah Court of Maitland