About Heather Glen At Ardenwoods

Heather Glen At Ardenwoods is an assisted living facility in Arden, NC that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Heather Glen At Ardenwoods for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Reviews of Heather Glen At Ardenwoods

Average Rating: 5.0 based on 1 Review

Heather Glen At Ardenwoods
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Kenneth6 September 23, 2013

The cleanliness and their professionalism are few of the factors is why Heather Glen is my choice for my mother. Their Director is extremely informative. She introduces me to all the employees even those in-charged of the kitchen. It is a smaller community as compare from where she was and they are able to give more care and observe what she is doing on a daily basis. They manage her medicine and we know she is taking it properly. The food is excellent. The housekeeping is really good. Everybody is just in a cheerful mood. It is located where it has a good view of the mountains and in a peaceful setting. All the amenities are there and they do a lot of different things with the people like boat rides, bingo, cookouts and they keep them entertained. They keep them active as much as possible. The constantly watch and evaluate them and they inform me if there is anything out of the line and needs to be addressed with my mom. I am extremely happy where she's at and she seems to be more pleased also.

Location of Heather Glen At Ardenwoods