Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

3597

From Spring Meadows Libertyville

Spring Meadows delivers the finest in independent and assisted living services. Spring Meadows provides a fulfilling independent lifestyle for its residents. Our friendly and professional staff provides a helping hand along the way anticipating and meeting the needs of residents who may appreciate assistance with activities of daily living. Rest assured that Spring Meadows provides quality care to assist residents in remaining as self-reliant as possible. Spring Meadows offers a Wellness Center; compliments of Condell Medical Center, physical therapy and private caregiver services.

Spring Meadows is as beautiful as it is comfortable. At Spring Meadows we offer you all the practical benefits of retirement living. Enjoy piece of mind knowing that our 24-hour emergency response system is always within reach. We make it easy for you to plan your perfect day, whether you prefer exercise or book clubs, we've got it all! Everyday, our own culinary staff looks forward to delighting you with our wonderful array of restaurant style menu options.

Reviews of Spring Meadows Libertyville

Posted by Caring69064650 November 30, 2013

I choose Spring Meadows for my mom because I feel like they have a very good assisted living care. The facility is very clean. The staff is very knowledgeable and they have a very low staff turnover. The ratio of staff to the residents is very good. They offer everything from religious services, to book club, to exercise class, to crafts, to card games, to outing and they really offer quite a lot. However, they can use a little more overhead lights because the lights in the rooms are on lamps. So, I think that it will help if they have light wired in.

Posted by Caring71986950 October 15, 2013
3.0

We chose Spring Meadows at Libertyville for mom because the facility was convenient to the family. The food was pretty good. The place is nice and decent, but they only have little outside area with a very limited garden. They have various kinds of game activities, they have movies, and they take the residents on a drive. Mom is happy there right now. They just need to fix their computer because it hasn't been working since mom moved in.

Posted by Caring0396 April 18, 2013

Spring Meadows Libertyville was a marvelous place. I talked to the admissions personnel and everything sounded good. But I did not have enough money to pay the monthly fee.

Posted by AMTP July 11, 2012
4.0

Staff was friendly during each visit. Hallways were clean, as were public common areas. There seemed to be ample activities for residents, and I never noticed any security issues during any of my visits. On one particular visit, I took along several family members to bring food to a family friend. We were able to use a common kitchen / dining room area to serve food we brought, in and we were able to have a nice dinner together. The grounds of the facility were clean and well maintained. Often, residents would be outside and were able to walk to shopping nearby without difficulty. In addition to the activities, the floor I visited had live birds in cages that provided a nice change of scenery, and gave residents something to look at int he hallway. It was also nice for younger family members to see birds.

Location of Spring Meadows Libertyville