Cost

Starting at $3,240/mo. - $3,570/mo. (ALZ)

Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Elmcroft of Lebanon - Tennessee

Elmcroft of Lebanon sits in the well-known Castle Heights area of Lebanon, TN, conveniently located off Interstate 40 on Main Street, just thirty minutes east of Nashville. A quiet community, nicknamed the "Antique City of the South," the Lebanon area boasts many antique stores, an outlet mall and a variety of recreational activities at two state parks. Rich in history and tradition, Lebanon is an ideal place to live and visit. Elmcroft residents enjoy all the advantages of small town comforts and big city attractions.

Accommodations and Services

Elmcroft of Lebanon is an assisted living and Alzheimer's Care community offering accommodations for those who may require assistance in their daily living activities. It is staffed 24 hours a day with trained healthcare personnel and offers as much or as little care as a resident may want or need. In addition, Elmcroft of Lebanon has a licensed Health Care Director on call 24 hours a day.

Elmcroft of Lebanon features a full sprinkler system and each apartment is equipped with an emergency call system that may be used whenever the need arises. In addition, all exterior doors may be locked so that a secure environment can be maintained.

Each apartment includes all meals and basic utilities as part of the monthly fee. Also, residents enjoy daily activities, private dining room for family and guests, library and sitting areas, bistro and billiard activity room, housekeeping services and many other amenities. Other services include a beauty/barber shop for a nominal fee.

The emphasis on activities is a main thrust of the service offerings. Social interaction is a vital part of overall good health and Elmcroft of Lebanon is committed to offering residents a full range of social, recreational and spiritual activities from which to choose. Scheduled transportation on the community van allows all residents to take advantage of travel activities.

Elmcroft of Lebanon is truly a great place to live and work and is proud to be a part of the Lebanon, Tennessee community.

Reviews of Elmcroft of Lebanon - Tennessee

Posted by Community Advisor April 05, 2013

What a great place to take your loved one. The staff at this faculity makes Elmcroft a grear home environment.

Posted by knc562 October 01, 2011

My grandfather lived at Elmcroft of Lebanon for several years before passing away in 2006. I always felt a sense of comfortand releif after a visit with him. The staff at Elmcroft was always very willing to answer any questions we has as loved onesandnever made us feel as if we were taking up too much of their time. Not only did we get regularlydetailed updates on his health/progress, we were also very informed on his activity level, interaction with other residents, and behavior with staff. While just observing the interaction between my grandfather and the staff before even introducing myself as his granddaughter, I could see the caring attitude they had towards him and other residents also. After he passed, the staff even had our family come back for a memorial service in his honor. The sincere sadness was seen on the faces of those who attended. It was really heart warming to seejust how many people genuinely cared for him.My grandfather was well progressed into the stages of dymensia while my grandmother was still caring for him at their home and she hid his dymensia from our family for quite some time until she passed away. However, I know she would be pleased that we chose Elmcroft of Lebanon as his home away from home. And, within an extremelyshort amount of time, our family was confident in our decision to place him in such a caring and loving environment. The home is set up just as such...a home-like atmosphere. In fact, it almost felt as if I was at my grandparent's home. There was never a cold, staunch hospital feel like some of the other facilities I have visited. There are comfortable couches and chairs scattered throughout the large common area with tables and bookshelves filled with numerous puzzles, card, and board games available to be pulled out on a whim. There are organized arts and crafts activities galore, billiards tables, cable television, a library, and internet access. They offer regular church services, which was important to our family because my grandfather was extremely religious and often led the singing portion of the Elmcroft services.My grandfather absolutely loved playing the guitar, which strangely enough, was one of the skills he hadn't forgotten with his alzheimer's. So, the activities director scheduled a show just for him to play for the residents (it was even posted in the weekly activities bulletin). He was as proud as a peacock! Elmcroft regularly scheduled live entertainment for the residents as well as taking the facility's van for outings so that the residents could participate in activities outside of Elmcroft. And a beautifully kept garden outside for residents to venture out a bit and enjoy the fresh air. The staff planned dances in which my grandfather, being the Don Juan of the home, was crowned "King of Elmcroft". The ladies used to argue over him! But, the staff always handled these events with care and couth. They were even quite graceful when finding my grandfather in the beds of various women! I'm sure he didn't know what he was doing, but I can only assume he thought he was in bed with my late grandmother.My grandfather had his own private bathroom,cabletelevision,telephone, laundry service,and housekeeping so he could enjoy life and not have to worry about the everyday dauting tasks of life. The facility also has its own medical director on site and the staff os very detail oriented regarding administering the neededmedications of the residents. I clearly remember a couple of calls from Elmcroft specifically about questions with my grandfather's medication. This truly gave us peace of mind in knowing he was well taken care of.While my grandfather was living at Elmcroft, the staff was very skilled in motivating residents to stay active and participate in all that was offered as to enrich residents' lives and help them have the most fulfilled and happy last years possible. It's as if the staff truly understand the concept that one day they will grow old, and treat everything and everyone as they will wantto be treated. I believe Elmcroft of Lebanon truly brings a living example to the word "golden" in the phrase golden years. I would definitely recommend Elmcroft of Lebanon to anyone who needsacaring and comfortable environment for their loved one.

Posted by Shanesgurl1987 June 13, 2011
2.0

Visited this facility

Upon visiting this facility , I thought at first that the staff was very professional, and caring. After a couple of visits to this facility I began to notice that the patients were all in their rooms more and more. They seemed to be weiry of the staff. The patients were left soiled for hours without being changed. On one occassion I saw one of the staff members get very angry when a patient asked for a refill of water and ice. I do not recommend this place for your loved ones.

Location of Elmcroft of Lebanon - Tennessee

Features of Elmcroft of Lebanon - Tennessee

• Lowest monthly rate: 3,240
  • Minimum Memory Care Cost: 3,570

Get Details

• Get a quote
  • Learn about payment options
  • Make an appointment

By clicking the above, you agree that Caring.com may contact you about senior housing and/or home care services in a variety of convenient ways including by automated call technology at the phone number(s) you provided. You understand that you don’t need to consent to receive these types of communications in order to obtain any goods or services—and you can always call us at (800) 973-1540. You also have read and agree to our" Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.
Get-listed-tab-hhcec9e5d7f5