Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

85419
4.0

From Walnut Grove Lake Geneva

Our Philosophy

At all of our Walnut Grove communities we want what you want: quality care and services for seniors in a comfortable, friendly environment. Individualized services, life-enhancing amenities and compassionate, caring, professional staff are the foundation of all we do.

We believe that independence and dignity are important throughout all of life's stages. Our services encourage residents to remain active and self-reliant while our highly trained staff is on hand to assist in the activities of daily life when challenges arise. We strive to provide environments with privacy and dignity for all our residents.

Local Ownership with Deep Wisconsin Roots

Walnut Grove communities reflect the values and culture of the cities and towns in which they are located. Established, owned and managed by a Wisconsin-based organization, Walnut Grove communities understand Wisconsin values, and share the strong belief that Wisconsin seniors deserve the very best quality of care

Reviews of Walnut Grove Lake Geneva

Average Rating: 3.0 based on 1 Review

Walnut Grove Lake Geneva
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by billbocat April 30, 2013
3.0

My parents are in Walnut Grove. The members of the staff there are not very well-trained but they try. They really don't do anything to try and engage Alzheimer's patients. They just pretty much make sure that the patients are fed and get their medicine. It's not a really great facility but it's all we could afford. Their rooms are decent-sized. They have a bathroom in it but it only has a toilet and sink. There's a community shower in my parents' wing.

The location is very pretty. They have a few sitting areas, a piano and a TV viewing area. I wouldn't sit there though because too many people pee in their pants. It's not altogether that good of a place.

The food is good. They have a big open dining room with a lot of tables. They also have what they call music therapy. A lady comes in and plays the guitar or the piano and they sing old songs. I would recommend this facility only if you can't afford anything else.

Location of Walnut Grove Lake Geneva