Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

From Aegis of Kirkland

Charming and intimate describes Áegis of Kirkland, where we specialize in assisted living and dementia care. With fresh baked bread every day, a welcoming secured courtyard for relaxing strolls, and a private dining room to host friends and family, this is home as it was meant to be.

Aegis of Kirkland is conveniently located in the heart of our Eastside medical community. We are within walking distance to the Evergreen Hospital campus and several clinics, including Virginia Mason and Pacific Medical Center. This setting helps facilitate close partnerships on expert medical care.

Specializing in assisted living and dementia care, Áegis of Kirkland offers a holistic approach and a high level of care to residents in our 37 apartments, which are situated in an elegant setting. With 10 years of expertise, Áegis of Kirkland understands all levels of Alzheimer's dementia and other memory loss conditions.

We understand the care needs of seniors and partner with each resident to ensure their wellbeing. Our experienced Care Managers provide support while enabling each senior to maintain his or her lifestyle and sense of independence. Áegis of Kirkland is known for our nursing coverage seven days a week.

Reviews of Aegis of Kirkland

Aegis of Kirkland
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Dennisimo February 26, 2014
3.0

Our experience is similar to the first review. This is a beautiful facility and conveniently located for follow on medical help for our Mom. Staffing is bare bones; only one person in the whole facility overnight. Mom fell a couple of times in the night so her bed was put on the floor. Staff says all she needs to do is push her button for help but they don't seem to realize she has memory problems and will not think of the button in the dark. There have been issues with medications and family requests not being followed. She's been found crying on the floor at night and no one to get her to the bathroom until it's too late. Food is minimal in quantity and quality. Mom's been in Aegis for over 2 years and the whole staff has turned over in that time and overall quality of care has declined. It IS very expensive and seemingly should not be so poorly staffed.

Aegis of Kirkland
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Jovicrush49 July 04, 2012
3.0

Aegis Living is both assisted living and they do have memory care...didn't give the options for both under category. My dad is in the memory care unit, he had been there for almost 2 yrs. They provide good care, but no one can give as good of care as a loved one. My dad got too much for my mom to take care of, so this is probably as good of care as she could get. It is very expensive though and they nickel and dime her or everything. She has gone through almost all of their life savings to keep him here, and he's in the stage now that I don't think he is aware of his surroundings. Here have been times when I've went to see him him and no staff were around looking after the residents in the memory care area. I think they provide ok care, but are really under staffed. I do think that the money that my mom is paying, about $10,000 a month...he should be getting better care. But, all in all if you can afford it it's probably the best care out there for Alzheimer's care. I hope my review is helpful. Let's all pray tht they find a cure for Alzheimer's soon.

Location of Aegis of Kirkland