Cost

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From The Devonshire of Hoffman Estates

The Devonshire of Hoffman Estates |  Independent Retirement Living | Hoffman Estates IL

The Devonshire of Hoffman Estates provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Reviews of The Devonshire of Hoffman Estates

Posted by Lea3 February 28, 2014
3.0

We also looked at Devonshire of Hoffman Estates. They evaluated my mother-in-law, but after evaluating they felt that the facility is not the right place for her to be. She needed more care than what they could offer, but it's a very beautiful facility. They have a beautiful dining room. We had lunch there and the food was good. The facility was very clean and very updated. I like the apartments because it looked really nice.

Posted by CaringSon0000025 February 15, 2014

We did make a connection with The Devonshire of Hoffman Estates and we got my in laws there to look around. The location was good. The facility was what we were looking for as far as the staff and still with the independence that could have and the assistance when needed. If I have to make a guess, I would think that it is probably a 20 year old building. It's relatively new and very modern as far as the inside. They have activities there too. What I liked best about this place is the staff.

Posted by Caring76801650 January 31, 2014

The staff at Devonshire was great. It's truly a great and very nice place. I was able to look at their one bedroom apartments. The rooms are very, very nice. They have the nicest rooms among all of the places I visited.

Posted by Frankie2 October 28, 2013

I originally visited the facility on my own and met with Mary Ann and subsequetly with Lora with my elderly mother . Both demonstrated professionlaism and were able to respond to all our questions. They did not try to sell as much as try to include my mother in a decision making process. Although at the time my mother is still holdiing out in order to remain is her home. However as my mother's needs increase I will definitly want her to go to this facility.

Posted by Duke 1928 October 05, 2013
4.0

I went to Devonshire of Hoffman Estates and it's a nice facility, but the grounds were crowded with highways and there was really no place to walk around and see anything. The staff were friendly. I had lunch there and the food was good. What was also nice about this place is that there is a hospital next door. They have a bus that will take the residents shopping or to the hospital.

Posted by Pat34 September 29, 2013
3.0

My visit at Devonshire was good. I saw their two-bedroom apartments and I think they were small. Their staff seemed very nice. They did have good activities for their residents. Would I recommend this place? Well, I supposed I can recommend them to others.

Posted by Mary36064950 September 23, 2013

The Devonshire was really nice. I liked the location. They had a very nice dining area. They had activities. However, they required an entrance fee and their monthly payment was expensive.

Posted by Chris19 February 28, 2013
4.0

I provide musical services to The Devonshire of Hoffman Estates on a monthly basis. The moment I arrived, the receptionist immediately contacted the staff to notify them of my program. When I arrived on the floor to conduct my program, the room was set up and all the residents were anxiously waiting. I greatly appreciated how proactive and efficient they were getting everything set up and all the residents together in a timely manner!

Posted by Dorothysgranddaughter May 15, 2012

The facility itself was nice enough. It looked like a studio apartment. The only downside was there was only a fridge in the room. We could bring a microwave but that was all that was allowed. It was a downer for my grandmother that loved to cook. I understand why the facilities don't allow them for fear the elderly will forget or do something not realizing it. The staff was extremely helpful. They answered all of our questions. My grandmother could leave with us at anytime and stay over night with us with was a plus! They helped her transition into the center. I think it was harder on me then it was for her! She made friends very easily and it was an improvement from just staying at home all the time. I'd highly recommend it!

Posted by pambam1 March 23, 2012
4.0

The Devonshire Community is helpfully located across the lane from the St. Alexius Medical Center in Hoffman Estates, Illinois. While this may make the facility seem more like a nursing home rather than an assisted living facility, there are many other amenities provided rather than just medical. Shuttles to nearby world class malls, trips to concerts and events in downtown Chicago and team sports are favorite of the assisted living residents. The dining room seems more like an elegant restaurant than the dining room of a retirement facility, the illusion of which is aided by the menus and choice of entrees. The facility is very clean and the cleaning staff blend into the staff so that the feel is one of a hotel. While there are some nature trails nearby, the location on a busy road doesn't allow for long walks but there are exercise facilities at the location.

Posted by lisalisa1 January 28, 2012
4.0

My sister and I have just placed our mom at devonshire in hoffman estates. We have had a wonderful experience so far. My mother was a very (VERY) independent woman all of her life. She can and will be difficult at times. So far the staff has been very kind and friendly to her. They have sought her out to introduce themselves and they are making plans for her care and activities now. My sister and I will visit mom at least once per week if not more. I hear that this makes for better care overall too. When we first walked in to devonshire it felt and looked like we were walking into a five star hotel. It is only day three but so far I am very optimistic. Thank you to the staff at devonshire for making this an easy transition for my sister and I

Location of The Devonshire of Hoffman Estates