Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

About Commonwealth Assisted Living

Commonwealth Assisted Living is an assisted living facility in Hillsville, VA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Commonwealth Assisted Living for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Reviews of Commonwealth Assisted Living

Average Rating: 5.0 based on 1 Review

Commonwealth Assisted Living
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Caring391709 August 02, 2011

Two years ago after a stroke in the summer I knew it was time to find some help and I could'nt live on my own anymore. Im so thankful for everything I have here, from physical activities to games like bingo to keep your nogin going. I almost feel spoiled being treated by people soo loving and nice. Its almost unrealistic how they have daily community events and see my buddies. Coming from a Vietnam veteran I dont get to see friends often until I came here. I also like the young bands and local musicans. I also enjoy the bible groups too, its good to always keep religion in mind and keep the faith. The best part is I always feel like I am back at my home in North Carolina except I am being served 24/7 by all these professional people, nothing like living in my home in NC. I think out of all the vets I knew from the war that lived, I recieved the best care and best after life due to assisted living.

Location of Commonwealth Assisted Living