Cost

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Sterling House of Greenville

Sterling House of Greenville (NC) provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Reviews of Sterling House of Greenville

Posted by Caring72659750 October 26, 2013
4.0

When my father needed a facility, I looked at Sterling House of Greenville. I was very pleased with this facility. They gave me a tour and sat down with me to explain all the finances and discuss the situation. The staff were very nice and very accommodating. They also seemed to be very caring people. They have a calendar of activities for the residents. They have a place for their arts and crafts. The facility is just so wonderful, but I just couldn't afford it. It's way out of my budget.

Posted by Don13 August 27, 2013

Sterling Place is nice and fancy. It was more for residents that were able to get around and take care of themselves. The lady residents were well dressed and they had earrings, make-up and hair done just right.

Posted by Paul16 August 25, 2013
4.0

The facility and the people were nice. They were very informative, polite and professional. It's just that my mom didn't want to go.

Posted by Caring8619 June 19, 2013
4.0

My mom stayed at Sterling House two years ago. It was the first place we put her after she moved out of her house. We chose it because it was more like a little apartment and it was small. She liked the garden and there was a recreation room where they played games and had exercises. The staff seemed very nice, helpful, caring and they encouraged the residents to participate in the activities. They seemed like they knew the residents and they were attentive to the special needs of my mom. The food was good although she did not like that they served breakfast food in the evening meal in the latter part of her stay. She was very happy there. I would recommend it if you had the budget.

Posted by GuiCyber June 30, 2011
4.0

Sterling House is a small quaint little assisted living facility. My husband and I were charmed by the residents and the general feeling of the facilities. There was a bingo game going on and we saw the nursing assistants sitting with residents and playing with them. There were a few visitors there and we talked to a few of them. All seemed happy with there experience so far. The retirement part of the facility had cute little apartments and there seemed to be a good sense of community. Good balance of staff and residents. Everything looked clean. I think there were less than 100 beds total, with lots of single rooms and apartments.

Posted by Doug June 29, 2011

i really enjoyed visiting this facility. one of the things i enjoyed was listening to one of the staff members joke with one of the residents. It showed me how friendly and down to earth the staff members was. As i walked threw the lobby i also notice how a lot of the residents was watching TV and carrying on conversations among each other about they're families. Its nice to see a place were residents and staff could be so neighborhood friendly. The place was clean and the food smelled great. I will not forget the time i spent at this assisting living facility. It was definitely one for the books.

Location of Sterling House of Greenville