Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Bridge Assisted Living at Life Care Center of Greeley, the

Posted by Caring71572750 January 23, 2014

My mother was at The Bridge of Greeley for 4 years. She died 2 years ago and that was the last time I've been to the facility also. The staff were very good and helpful. They provided a lot of care for my mother and met her needs. Her studio apartment was very pleasant. It was adequate with what she needed. She was in the assisted living area. I ate there 2x a week. Food was good. They had activities like games, exercise programs and outside trips to go shopping.

Posted by Cheryl Jelinek, Care Manager December 18, 2013

As a CARE Manager, I often visit The Bridge Assisted Living facility. Everyone from the Administrator and staff to the residents are happy and welcoming. There are always activities and the staff is fun and engaging. The residents are well cared for by the CNA's and the Director of Nursing. The facility is has a home like atmosphere and is always well kept. And they have the best cookies!

Posted by Judy48 December 03, 2013
4.0

The Bridge at Greeley has an institutional feel. It's a newer facility and more modern. It's huge, but it's fine. The facility is nice and very well kept, but it does not have much staff. My father-in-law was not nearly as well attended to. He would push the bell and sit and wait. Their rooms are really fairly comfortable.

Location of Bridge Assisted Living at Life Care Center of Greeley, the