Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Olympic Alzheimer's Residence

Posted by Janu14 January 18, 2014
4.0

My family member lived at Olympic Alzheimer's Residence for nearly eight years. When I had concerns they were promptly addressed. Staff promptly called with concerns such as illness. My loved one was well cared for and it gave our family comfort to know she was in a secure place. I preferred the smaller "wing" communities over another facility we tried that was open to all residents all the time. I can reccomend OAR because our experience was a positive one.

Posted by e. stone August 16, 2013
4.0

My friend was in an assisted living but it was no longer working for her to live there. I found Olympic Alzheimer's and now she now living there there. She has had some difficulty adjusting to the change but the facility is providing good care. I have been about 85% satisfied with this facility. They are very good at calling whenever there is an incidence, such as falling or being sick. The staff really seems to care about the people. The facility is very clean. My friend always looks nice The facility sends out a monthly newsletter with a calender of everything going on each day and many of the activities friends and family can participate in. I am very satisfied with Olympic Alzheimer's and the care they provide.

Posted by Burned in Gig Harbor July 26, 2013
1.0

I would NOT recommend this facility. It is NOT secure as the gates don't have locks which is unheard of for an Alzheimer's facility. The director of this facility was difficult to work with and apparently even more problematic for the staff as there is a high turn over rate. I would NEVER recommend this place to anyone. We learned a hard lesson but now know what to look for in selecting a facility. We wouldn't want anyone to experience the same horrific experience that we had with Olympic Alzheimer's Residence.

Posted by mjy222 August 28, 2012
4.0

My mom was first in a group home, then a nursing home and now she is in an alzheimer lockdown facility. I have been about 85% satisfied with this facility. They are very good at calling whenever there is an incidence, such as falling or being sick. The staff really seems to care about the people. Olympic alzheimers facility is very clean and professionally run. They have lots of events that include the family and send out a monthly newsletter with a calender of everything going on each day. It bothers me very much about my mom's condition, but I am glad that she is in a secure place. Before going to a facility I had her at my home for 3 years. Very stressful and not recommended by me to do this.

Location of Olympic Alzheimer's Residence