Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

From Windsor Gardens

Conveniently located on the bypass, next to the Georgetown Hospital, you are at home in the heart of the Bluegrass! Our warm and caring staff treats you like family. Enjoy the many activities or retreat to the privacy of your apartment. When it's time for guests, book the private dining room and we will cater your dinner!

There is a variety of floor plans: Studio, Alcove, and One- and Two-Bedroom Apartments. See floor plans below.

Reviews of Windsor Gardens

Posted by Caring76385250 December 27, 2013

Windsor Gardens is a very nice facility. Its immaculate cleanliness stands out. The staff was above and beyond - wonderful, friendly and helpful. As residents move out, they replace the carpet and paint the walls. Everything is brand new. But, there's a non refundable deposit of $1000. They have a big activity board that has lots of calendar and activities for the month.

Posted by Anonymous5041 July 29, 2013
4.0

My dad has already selected Windsor Gardens and he is going to move in on Saturday. I have come across it first online when I was looking for places in Georgetown because that's where he lives. The staff was very welcoming and very friendly. The residents too were very friendly. They had nothing to say but good things about the staff. The apartment we saw was a one-bedroom apartment that has a living area with a kitchenette. It also has a huge closet. My dad tried their food and he said it was good. At the time our visit, there was no activity underway but they do have activities. They have a new person that is doing that.

Posted by Susan 1 August 22, 2012
4.0

It was very nice, but the living room area was extremely small. My mom didn't like it and she felt confined. There was no kitchen, no little refrigerator, or little snack area or a place if she wanted to have cereal in her room. However, everything else looked nice, smelled good and did not smell like a nursing home. The people were friendly. They have cafeteria that they had just built on the wing that we had looked at. It was very nice, very attractive, and even has a pool. She loved the closet area, bedroom, and bathroom. Very aesthetic, there were pictures in the hallway and carpet looks new. Everything looks good, except the living area was small.

Posted by racegal May 11, 2012

I could not have asked for a better answer to our situation. Windsor is 2-3 minutes from our home and there have been no problems,none! My husband is being taken care of as though he were a King! Any thing he desires is provided. Every staff member is kind, knowledgable and willing to do whatever it takes to keep their residents safe and happy. Everyone there also attends to all of the family members of their residents.

Posted by unsatisfied001 March 12, 2012
1.0

i visited this facility and it was nasty, the food was gross(cold). This is how i would say that the attitudes of the facility employees, cold and seemed to be uncaring. They were no where to be found half of the time. Try to call there never get an answer, leave a message but nobody calls you back, would not let my family member stay there....

Posted by rodadams August 01, 2011
1.0

After just staying two months in this facility, we moved my mother out. Food was often cold and the staff did not seem to care at all.
She is now in Sayre Christian Village in Lexington where she gets great care. Glad we switched places.

Location of Windsor Gardens

Features of Windsor Gardens

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Pharmacy