Cost

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Wynwood of Florham Park

Wynwood of Florham Park provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each assisted living and Alzheimer's care resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the proper lifestyle and care accommodations as their needs change.

Reviews of Wynwood of Florham Park

Posted by Caring0573 September 11, 2013
4.0

Wynwood of Florham Park was smaller and more intimate compared to the other places I visited. I met the marketing and social directors. The staff appeared very helpful when I toured the facility. They offered us lunch so we could see what their food was like. They had a library, computers, games, puzzles, bingo. There were also musicians who came in and transportation was available for the residents. I would recommend this place for those who wanted a smaller facility.

Posted by Karin Goldsmith March 28, 2013

Wynwood was wonderful. Everybody there seemed happy. One of the personnel was really enthusiastic about the place. You could tell she loved what she did. If Wynwood were closer, I wouldn't hesitate to put my mother there.

Posted by kim12 September 23, 2012
1.0

This place is dark and very quite. I barely saw any residents engaged in activities. This was not the place for us.

Posted by gillygollygale June 02, 2012
4.0

The staff was truly amazing. They made a really hard time in our life so much better. My grandfather has a wonderful safe place to live out the end of his life and I couldn't be more grateful to everyone on staff for making his transition into the other side a joyous and life-affirming experience. The fellow residents at the facility were also a big part of my grandfather's successful transition. Knowing that he had friends and that he had amazing caretakers was truly life-affirming in every way.

Posted by jz_mturk May 19, 2012
4.0

Going in, I had no idea what to expect. This was my first experience visiting an assisted living facility. The outside of the home was very attractive, and looked classy - not the run down prison I've heard some assisted living facilities made out to be! However, all the lingering doubts I had evaporated when we walked in. The staff was friendly, and the atmosphere was laid back and quite comfortable. All of the people I saw out and about in the common areas seemed to be enjoying themselves, which helped put me at ease. After speaking to my aunt, I could tell she was happy and content living here. Overall, I was pleased to see that my aunt was comfortable with her home. She even said that she was making friends easier than she had ever before, and that had a steady set of friends that she considers reliable and fun.

Posted by njresident May 15, 2012
4.0

The facility was really good. We took our mother in law over there last year since she is now almost 80 years old and since my wife is now going to work, there was no way we could take care of her. The nursing staff was extremely friendly and took great care of her until she passed away earlier this year. Whenever we visited, my wife would always ask my MIL about the facility and you could tell that she was satisfied. She obviously wasn't very happy because she didn't get to play with my kids all the time but what can you do.

Posted by chickenlittle April 13, 2012
4.0

The home looks beautiful, completely new, and cozier then i could have ever imagined. Luckily, the town of Florham Park is close to my home making it an easy trip for visits. I actually use to play baseball there. It is a friendly town and this is shown through the quality and attitude of the workers at Wynwood. All of the nurses and various other staff were extremely friendly which is a quality falling by the way side more and more. My aunt claimed to love the facility, the rooms, even how she was taken care of in terms of food and dining. It was an overall warm and genuine experience. One aspect that worries me some was the traffic out front of Wynwood. The home is on a busy stretch of road. Not only is it an eye sore, but the traffic was horrendous the day my aunt, my mother and I went to visit. Hopefully this was only a rare experience of heavy traffic and this home is not constantly bombarded with transportation noise. The price is right and the location is great considering how close it is to my home. Also, there are three extremely high quality hospitals only 5 minutes away which allows my aunt as well as my family good peace of mind. This assisted living home is a real keeper.

Location of Wynwood of Florham Park

Get Details

• Get a quote
  • Learn about payment options
  • Make an appointment

By clicking the above, you agree that Caring.com may contact you about senior housing and/or home care services in a variety of convenient ways including by automated call technology at the phone number(s) you provided. You understand that you don’t need to consent to receive these types of communications in order to obtain any goods or services—and you can always call us at (800) 973-1540. You also have read and agree to our" Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.
Get-listed-tab-hhcec9e5d7f5