Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Sunrise of Falls Church

Located just minutes from historic downtown Falls Church and only a few miles from the national capital, our setting is convenient for families living throughout Fairfax and Arlington counties and beyond. Sunrise of Falls Church is nestled in the heart of the scenic City of Falls Church, just a few blocks north of the old State Theater.

Our community overlooks a beautiful tree-covered city park where residents can enjoy a nature walk or relax on the back patio and watch children play. Churches of many denominations are within walking distance of our community, as well as restaurants, shops and parks. Our elegant dining room has wall-to-wall, ceiling-to-floor French windows that face the picturesque park and let the sunshine in.

We pride ourselves on working closely with local organizations in order to provide multi-cultural, intergenerational activities and events for our residents to enjoy local entertainers, historic excursions, afternoon teas and many other activities.

Reviews of Sunrise of Falls Church

Posted by Janice29 July 31, 2014

The most impressive thing about Sunrise of Falls Church was the staff. We told them about my mother-in-law's memory problem and they were sympathetic and very knowledgeable. They were very supportive of things they could do, which I thought was very good. They were good about explaining the entry fee and everything was upfront. They answered all of our questions satisfactorily. Also I talked to the people who were living there and they were very complimentary of the place. It seemed like they genuinely care about each other and they liked it there.

Posted by Lucy13 February 24, 2014
4.0

I was disappointed with Sunrise of Falls Church because while I was looking around a lot of the residents that I saw were just sitting in their wheelchairs doing nothing. I was there for about an hour and a half, but they didn’t seem to be interacting with each other people. The staff were somewhat discombobulated. They seem to be not knowing what exactly they are supposed to do with me. I saw their rooms. It seemed a little bit older, but they are very nice. The place is also clean. I just think they need to work on how the staff interacts with the residents more.

Posted by Wendy 1 November 03, 2012
4.0

The Sunrise is a fairly new building, very pretty, and it's clean. A lot of the rooms are dual occupancy though, where you would share a bathroom with somebody. My mom just didn't want to do that. The staff was helpful and accommodating during the tour.

Location of Sunrise of Falls Church

Get Details

• Get a quote
  • Learn about payment options
  • Make an appointment

By clicking the above, you agree that Caring.com may contact you about senior housing and/or home care services in a variety of convenient ways including by automated call technology at the phone number(s) you provided. You understand that you don’t need to consent to receive these types of communications in order to obtain any goods or services—and you can always call us at (800) 973-1540. You also have read and agree to our" Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.
Get-listed-tab-hhcec9e5d7f5