Cost

Starting at $3,090/mo.; $3,480/mo. (ALZ)

Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Las Villas Del Norte

Residents of Las Villas Del Norte are proud of the independence they maintain and enjoy the security of 24-hour personalized assistance. While we offer a helping hand with day-to-day tasks such as dressing, bathing and medication monitoring, they are treated as the accomplished individuals they are. They enjoy the freedom of choosing their own agenda and activities, while feeling secure in knowing that we are always there to provide support should they need it.

Reviews of Las Villas Del Norte

Posted by Julia9 September 30, 2014
4.0

We are in the process of moving my mother to Las Villas Del Norte and she will start living there around October. I choose it because it has five levels of care. They have the independent, assisted living, skilled nursing, vintage, if they had a broken hip or something, and then they have the memory care. So far, the people working there seem good. They seem really busy, and it appears that they could use more help. I saw a couple of different rooms, there's a brand new wing that has been built, and it is beautiful. However, for mom's situation, it will not be the best. So, she will be on the main part of the building, which is older and has not been updated, but they are going to paint and place new carpets down for mom. It is good. It is a little apartment with a little kitchenette, a balcony, and one bedroom.

They have activities like exercises just about every day. They have a pool. They usually have one or two kind of scene thing like a luau every month and on Wednesday, they go out to the grocery store and CVS. They also have a pedicure place that they can go to. I think it is good. I have eaten there, mom will eat brunch there again on Sunday, and she is surprised that she can have that every week.

Posted by Lee16 August 29, 2014

Mom is in a studio apartment at Elmcroft of Las Villas. We like the people who work there and we like how they care for the residents. They were friendly and kind. I also like the cleanliness of the facility. It had a nice fresh smell and their lighting is pretty good. It has an outdoor area that is lovely with grass and trees near the swimming pool. Their dining room is pretty and we like their food. They have a selection where if you don’t want what is being served, you can select from several sandwiches and several salads. They have a salad bar and a soup bar. They do some activities, like they go on scenic drives, attend concerns, and go on walks to several parks. The facility has a happy feeling to it.

Posted by Caring81902250 April 30, 2014
4.0

Elmcroft was clean, and it was nicely decorated and maintained. There wasn't anything really negative. It seemed to be well-run. I had good feeling about it; it had a homey feeling. They're not allowed pets. There was one person, and she was very, very friendly and a very nice person to talk to. I was pleased.

Posted by Lyna December 30, 2013
4.0

My visit with Las Villas Del Norte – it was very clean facility, seems to be very caring people. They have a lot of activities. When the nurse came out to evaluate my mother, she was very thorough and very kind. The dining room was clean and very formal. It was like a restaurant.

Posted by Caring5593 July 25, 2013

Overall, Las Villas Del Norte is a very nice facility. They have one bedroom. They have balconies and it's pretty much like every place that I've seen, but it's very clean and it's reasonably priced. It also got continuum level of care.

Location of Las Villas Del Norte

Features of Las Villas Del Norte

• Spanish

• 24-hour security gate

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Lowest monthly rate: 3,090