Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From The Terrace at Grove Park

The Terrace At Grove Park offers compassionate senior care in Dothan, AL. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at The Terrace At Grove Park shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Dothan, AL.

Reviews of The Terrace at Grove Park

Average Rating: 5.0 based on 1 Review

The Terrace at Grove Park
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by mariuhh November 20, 2012

I went to visit a family member at this facility about a year ago. The staff was very friendly, we were greeted very cheerfully the moment we walked in, the rooms were spacious and the facility was quiet. It was a great space for my relative to recover after surgery. I was extremely happy with how they treated her and although she is quite picky she was happy there as well. The grounds were very clean and well-kept and there were areas for the patients to walk around and not have to be confined. There are patient activities as well so they are not holed up in their rooms the whole day. Over all it was a very nice experience considering the situation. Overall I would recommend this facility to anyone who is in need of assistance with themselves or a family member, the facility does not disappoint and you or your relative will be content.

Location of The Terrace at Grove Park