Cost

Starting at $2,600/mo.* - $1,925/mo.* (ALZ)

Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Emeritus at Chestnut Hill

Our Family is Committed to Yours.®

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Located in a great area of town, close to Easton, shops and restaurants We are an aging in place community Ranch style-No elevators or stairs

Reviews of Emeritus at Chestnut Hill

Posted by Margieann1 February 28, 2014
3.0

Emeritus at Chestnut Hill was beautiful. When I went there, I met two personnel and they were lovely people. They were in the midst of redoing the facility and had already done the lobby and dining room area. There were a lot of people sitting and watched television. Everybody seemed pleasant and happy. While the manager and I toured, none of the residents came up and complained. However, I did not like the apartments. As you went inside the apartment, you went through a long room and there was a sink and microwave on the left. I did not like walking into the kitchen area, which was the first thing I saw. There was another room on the left and everything was nice and large. The room were pretty large which included the bedroom and bathroom. The bathroom had a walk-in shower. I just did not the setting. I would have liked for the kitchenette to be separate and to have a stove. I did not like it that when you walked in the door, it was right there on your left.

Posted by Becky13 November 21, 2013

I thought Emeritus was really nice. The people there were also very nice. The rooms were very spacious and well kept. However, it was outside our price range.

Posted by Joyfull1 August 12, 2013

This was a facility that was so much like home until I could've stayed there myself!! I am looking for a place for my 81-yr old parents and this facility fits their needs perfectly! The staff was so very nice, and the woman in charge was simply delightful and quite informed. It was extremely clean, welcoming and very home-like -- homey! It is surely a top consideration for my sister and I before we commit to anyone else. We both enjoyed the tour, interaction with both residents and staff members and the convenience/location.

01032013 027.jpg
Posted by Dave\] June 26, 2013
4.0

I visited Emeritus at Chestnut Hill. The staff and the rooms were nice. They only needed to improve on the carpets because there were a lot of stains in the carpet which I'm sure weren't dirt but to me it wasn't very appealing. But overall, I liked it.

Posted by ricballinger March 19, 2013

Mom transferred from a nearby assisted living facility to Emeritus at Chestnut Hill's Memory Care unit in December of 2012. The attention and care mom has received at Emeritus is everything she needed. Dealing with Alzheimer patients can be difficult and trying - the staff has been excellent with mom - friendly, respectful and encouraging her to participate in activities and socializing with other residents...Since mom has moved to Emeritus she finally seems content and happy.

Regarding my experience with Emeritus, I am very pleased with the overall attitude at Emeritus regarding both residents and their families. It is a very friendly environment and communication is excellent. This environment of a caring and respectful attitude is demonstrated at every level, from administration to staff, and is very much appreciated.

Posted by b1118877 October 11, 2011

• Physical therapy
  • 24 hour nurses: Yes

• Companion suites: We do offer companion suites

• General store
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Lowest monthly rate: 2,600
  • Highest monthly rate: 3,875
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental
  • Minimum Memory Care Cost: 1,925

• We offer respite care (short term stays)

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

• Religious services