Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

From Maggie's House Assisted Living

Maggie's House Assisted Living is situated in the residential area of a small town close to the Quad City area. We are a 20 apartment community; you will feel at home when you enter the front door into our community living room. The privacy and independence of your own home with 24 hour caring staff available to assist with your needs when you need it.

We offer an alternative to nursing home living which is dedicated to provide personal care and services within the warmth and charm of a gracious homey environment. Our comfortable setting allows our residents greater independence, more choices and privacy while preserving their respect and dignity.

We offer health and wellness programs, assistance with medications, a variety of daily activities and exercise, home cooked meals, snacks and private suites with private bathrooms and showers.

For a personal tour or questions, you may contact Amber Mier; Director/RN or Debbi Wilson; Activities/Operations Director at 563-659-1678

Reviews of Maggie's House Assisted Living

Average Rating: 5.0 based on 1 Review

Maggie's House Assisted Living
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Fannykin July 01, 2014

I have been in this facility many times. The staff is friendly and caring. The residents are always busy doing something. The food is wonderful! When I'm ready for assisted living, this will be the place I go.

Location of Maggie's House Assisted Living