Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Sunrise of Claremont

Just minutes from the Village and the new 210 Freeway extension, Sunrise of Claremont sits in beautiful North Claremont, California attached to the Historic Pitzer House. We pride ourselves on our family-style environment, our cozy decor and our individualized care.

Step into a Sunrise Assisted Living community and you can't help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture, to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites, to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping. Look around and you'll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or our cat. And of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of our staff to ensure that each day spent at Sunrise of Claremont is a welcome one.

Reviews of Sunrise of Claremont

Posted by Caring74556950 December 02, 2013

My mom really enjoys it at Sunrise because it's a small facility. It's not overwhelming and it's more like a home, not like a resort. Some of the places we visited, she says it is like living in a hotel, she wouldn't want to stay there so she really enjoys it at Sunrise. That's the type of person she is. The staff is wonderful and awesome. They call everyone by first name and they make it a point to know you. They're just great people, very friendly, very compassionate. The food is excellent. They have a menu and you will order off for every meal. They have activities every hour and a half.

Posted by Teresa14 April 26, 2013
4.0

I saw Claremont Senior Care in the Internet and I went there. It was also the closest facility to my house. The staff was great. They seemed professional and did their job effectively. The cafeteria and food were also good. This was on our list if we needed to move our dad in a facility. I just wished the smell, like it was an old building smell, could be resolved.

Posted by Caring54318250 October 16, 2012

The surroundings at Sunrise Claremont is nice. It's near the rest of the community, but it's not a real busy area. They value their seniors, go at great lengths to make them comfortable and cared for. They also have activities like sing some songs with community choir, table games, a social area. The staff is very nice, patient, and helpful.

Posted by Gagnerants September 24, 2012

Our first time visiting Sunrise went very well; we were impressed the first time we went. They specialize in dementia, and have a progressing scale level of care at the facility, ranging from very little assistance needed to hospice care. They provided many events and games for the residents every day, have clubs such as the walking club, bible group available for the residents to join in. Have family gatherings several times a week for the residents and their families to all get together. The level of care that they provide is wonderful, they take care of my Grandmother as if she was their own. Overall I have to say that we are very happy with our choice to have her live at Sunrise Assisted living, how close it is to where we live, the level of care they provide for each resident, the activities they have, the services they provide on a scale, simply makes it a great choice.

Posted by yllej November 24, 2011

Nice place and good staff. My grandfather said "the staff are the best, help me with everything. They sure make living here at home alot easier. I plan to keep them a long time."

Posted by kathlynetan322 October 14, 2011

I visit Sunrise Senior Center every Sunday for volunteering and I am enjoying my experience. The staff there is very easy-going and caring, and the facilities are well-used. The only negative comment I would make is that they need more specially trained therapists for the poor old people.

Posted by larry14r October 03, 2011

I have visited the facility back in 2001 with my class while I was in high school. The place was nice and the people there were nice and treated fairly. So I check this place out if have a loved one who needs assistance.

Location of Sunrise of Claremont

Features of Sunrise of Claremont

• 24-hour security gate

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• 24 hour nurses: Available during business hours