Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Wheatland Christiansburg INC.

Posted by Caring70749650 February 27, 2014
4.0

My brother has been in Wheatland for about three months. It is a really nice place. No problems whatsoever with the staff, they've been okay. It just stood out more than the others. It's recommended by friends or by the people we had there. Some of Norman's friends had been there and one of them had a relative that was living in one of the facilities. The food was really good when we went over there.

He has early stages of dementia so he's in the dementia wing which is not quite as nice because they keep the doors locked up all the time. They can't get out. Where he is at now at assisted living, and home health care comes to give him therapy. With the special needs that he has, Wheatland is about $5,000 a month.

Posted by Relpha June 17, 2013
4.0

My grandmother really likes the apartment at Wheatland. They have different activities and people there are really nice. Everything was really nice. I guess the first impression was the cleanliness of the building.

Posted by snuggles20 November 22, 2011
1.0

understaffed and not much for the residents to do,plus it was very expensive.

Posted by Zulu September 21, 2011

My father-in-law lived at Wheatland for 2 years. He was cranky and hard to deal with, but staff never lost their patience with him, and treated him with respect. They helped him with dressing and toileting when needed, managed his medications, and tried to keep him engaged with staff and other residents. The food is wonderful, and the dining room is clean and appealing. Residents always seemed content, and there was a lot of interaction. My father is nearing the point of needing assisted living, and we will place him at Wheatland. I have been very impressed with them on all levels.

Location of Wheatland Christiansburg INC.

Get-listed-tab-hhcec9e5d7f5