Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Sweetbriar

Posted by BobbieAnne October 20, 2012
1.0

i have been in there several times visiting and i see a lot of workers doing nothing the rooms stink horribly i mean so bad i can smell the odor as im walking down the hallways and it seems the housekeepers do more than any of them ,its very sad.

Posted by usman March 14, 2012

My grandmother was a resident of this facility. I have also visited her many times and i would like to recommend this facility to everyone who needs assisted living facility. Sweetbriar is a really nice assisted living facility in Dunbar, WV. Building is not only good looking from outside but really great from inside and very well decorated. The floor is carpeted and that's really comfortable. The facility is secured and alarms are set. Every staff member was kind and helpful not only with the residents of the facility but with the visitors also, and that thing really attracts me towards the facility because the staff is very friendly and treats everyone in real nice way. The food is awesome there. Rooms were neat and clean every time i visited the facility. One more positive point about this facility is that 2 or 3 hospital are nearby this facility. The rates are affordable for almost everyone so you don't need to worry about money. The five stars for this facility because no negative point can be found even when you think a lot to find a negative point about this facility.

Posted by TriteGui June 23, 2011

An elderly lady who was my neighbor as a child and a friend of the family has been a resident of this facility for a couple of years now. The facilities are very clean and there are rarely any noticeable odors. The floors are all carpeted, which I think is a good thing for falls, etc. This facility seems to have good security. The alarm was set once when I went out the door late one evening and I can tell you that it was definitely audible. Numerous staff members were on scene within a matter of seconds of the alarm going off. I have not eaten the food here, but the resident I know said she likes it. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Overall, I would say this is an excellent facility and I would feel at ease if one of my own family members were staying here. Of the different facilities such as this that I have been to, this would be my pick as the place to stay if I were ever to have to make a decision regarding this subject.

Location of Sweetbriar