Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Clark Meadows at Ferris Hills

Clark Meadows at Ferris Hills
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by roc1980 August 28, 2012

Clark Meadows at Ferris Hills is an outstanding facility! The apartments are beautiful and the grounds are gorgeous. You couldn't ask for a more beautiful setting than Canandaigua. The amenities are top notch and the staff are very caring. It is nice to know that there is 24 hour care available if needed. That really provides my Grandfather with a sense of security. Clark Meadows really allows it's residence to age with dignity which in my opinion is the most important aspect of an assisted living facility. There are a variety of daily activities for my Grandfather to enjoy. Boredom is definitely not a problem. He has also had the opportunity to make many new friends, it's such a great community. We have visited many other assisted living community in the area during our search but Clark Meadows stood out from all of the rest. It almost has the feeling of being on vacation in a resort hotel. I am truly happy that my family made Clark Meadows the choice for my Grandfather's new home.

Clark Meadows at Ferris Hills
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Catherine Scott August 19, 2008

This is a beautiful and home-like place with friendly, caring staff. The residents seemed happy and well cared for. I had lunch there and the food was excellent. There are many amenities such as a beauty shop, library and activities room and there seemed to be a lot for the residents to do.

Location of Clark Meadows at Ferris Hills