Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

About Meadows Manor

Meadows Manor is an assisted living facility in Butler, PA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Meadows Manor for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Reviews of Meadows Manor

Average Rating: 4.0 based on 1 Review

Meadows Manor
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Nurs1ng H0m35 November 20, 2012
4.0

I found Meadows Manor to be more similar to one person's large house than to an assisted facility home, it was borderline retirement home. The staff was incredibly friendly, and easily directed us to my friend's grandmother's room on each occasion. When we visited her, she never complained at all about the quality of the care she received. She wasn't quite ecstatic to be there, but no one is ever pumped to be taken out of home. Her room had an incredibly home-like feel to it. The beautiful view from the window also helped quite a bit towards the beautification of the room. As most of us know, assisted living facilities are infamous for their smell. Meadows Manor did a phenomenal job of avoiding that smell, most likely attributed to their fantastic air circulation. The parking was incredibly simple and there was no additional fees or stringent requirements (such as showing identification) to visit. Overall, it was a good experience.

Location of Meadows Manor