Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

About Bolivar Assisted Care Living, LLC

Bolivar Assisted Care Living, LLC is an assisted living facility in Bolivar, TN that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Bolivar Assisted Care Living, LLC for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Reviews of Bolivar Assisted Care Living, LLC

Average Rating: 3.0 based on 1 Review

Bolivar Assisted Care Living, LLC
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by vaughanam April 28, 2012
3.0

The facility in itself is a decent place. I have been visiting my mom there for a long time. I don't really like how they don't like them to have pets. There is not many amenities to talk about. The staff there are ok even though i have been in a confrontation with the manager there for trying to kick my mom out for having pets. The rent is actually a very decent price for what is offered. The rent is based on the income of the resident. I do worry about her though. I have asked her before and she tells me that they don't really come in there to check on her so i dont like that at all. Her door has been broke for close to eight months now and they finally just replaced it. There is things about that facility i dont much care for but i do like that is a block from the pharmacy and the hospital is literally right across the street so that is good.

Location of Bolivar Assisted Care Living, LLC