Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Lemoyne Place

Lemoyne Place
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Diane Pope August 03, 2013

My husband & I went by Lemoyne Place Facility unexpectedly on a Saturday in Jan 2013. We were greeted by happy smiling staff who gave us a tour of the entire facility. We were very pleased with everything. My Mother has been a resident for 6 months. She enjoys her private room, associating with residents her age, mealtimes with everyone, activities at facility & their outings to eat & shop, & very attentive staff & nurse 24/7. The owner is very respected by staff & nurses & owner respects her employees. The owner is very much a "hands on" person & stays totally up-to-date on residents & all situations.

Lemoyne Place
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Karen12 May 30, 2012
4.0

I'm happy that I found a facility that would allow me to bring my dog. This is the main reason why I chose this facility in the first place. The staff was very accommodating and helpful specially during the time I was still inquiring. They have activities around like card games and many other things and they even have church service on Sundays. I am excited to see my room as I will be moving in this week. I told them to take the carpet and make some minor renovations. Unfortunately I was not able to look at their dining room and menus. The lady who gave me a tour had to go for an appointment.

Location of Lemoyne Place