Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From The Watermark at Beverly Hills

The Watermark at Beverly Hills (formerly BridgePoint of Beverly Hills) in Beverly Hills CA offers boutique Assisted Living on a beautiful small campus in the heart of Beverly Hills, minutes from Rodeo Drive and renowned restaurants and shopping. The Watermark offers offers the experience of living in a small boutique hotel "“ with lots of extras, including catering, room service and local restaurant delivery to residence, reservations for local restaurants, theaters and events, and massage, salon and barber service. Discover Assisted Living with no large entrance fee and a Beverly Hills location.

Reviews of The Watermark at Beverly Hills

Posted by Dan22 February 28, 2014
4.0

The Watermark looked very clean and very professional. I think they would have worked just fine for my mother-in-law. The staff seemed fine. The rooms were clean. We didn't get to taste the food, but the dining room looked good and kind of elegant. It's close to where we live.

Posted by AntonioDowns October 13, 2012

The rooms were clean and well kept. The bathroom was very clean and nice. The staff was very friendly and seemed to actually care about my concerns. The staff quickly addressed all of the issues that I have had and all were resolved in a reasonable amount of time. I enjoyed my time there very much and I want to visit there in the near future sometime soon. When I walked in I was immediately greeted and recognized by the staff. The beds were well kept and felt very soft, I also noticed the mattress of the bed was new along with the sheets and pillows, the bedding did feel very very comfortable. I was pleased with my visit and felt the property was well maintained. I really do miss that place because it was so clean and the staff was so nice.

Posted by E.Marsch March 28, 2012
4.0

Overall this was a very nice facility. We found the rooms to be spacious and nicely appointed. The staff was very attentive and went out of their way on numerous occasions to make my family feel welcome and to meet our needs. The housekeeping staff does a very good job and our relatives room was always clean and smelled fresh. The food was a high quality and the choices were varied. We dined with our relative many times for lunch and were always happy with the meals. I felt like the activities were on the lean side. they did offer some but that they could have been a bit more varied. Most are focused on medical seminars and the like. The exercise classes were fun for my family member and she also loved getting her hair done at the beauty salon each week. It really gave her a boost. I think this is a top notch facility that seems to do a good job making life comfortable and nice for it's residents.

227686 1692930210134 1444167435 31318232 329330 a.jpg
Posted by Michael F. November 17, 2011

BridgePoint was most definitely one of the most beautiful facilities that I have ever visited. It was very close to UCLA, and in a very safe and upper-class neighborhood in Beverly Hills.

The outside of the building had very beautiful landscaping that could be enjoyed from the client room's balcony. Also the staff members were very professional and friendly here - my client mentioned that all 3 times that I have visited him at this location.

I would highly recommend this facility to anyone in the Beverly Hills / LA area.

Location of The Watermark at Beverly Hills