Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Azalea Place

Posted by Laudbrevnik May 16, 2012
4.0

My grandmother lives at Azalea Place. She seems to really enjoy it there, and the staff takes care of all of her needs. Her room is comfortable and well-furnished, and there is always someone available to help my grandmother when she needs assistance. The menu has a lot of variety and the food is absolutely wonderful--I often visit grandmother at meal times so I can finish her plate! Some of the residents need a lot of care to feel comfortable and safe, but the staff is always ready for anything. The premises were secure, which also lends itself to the mental well-being of both the residents and their relatives. They provide lots of activities for the residents, and I think this helps create a sense of community among the people living there. There are beautiful outside areas to enjoy, and spacious common rooms. I am so glad my grandmother has a home at Azalea Place!

Posted by thinfineline February 23, 2012
4.0

Azalea place is a beautiful assisted living facility in the college town of Auburn Alabama, where my aunt resided for 3 years. The staff is beyond friendly, they treat the residents as members of their family not paitents. The community of seniors is very active. They plan numerous outings both in the surrounding area and day trips to Atlanta and Birmingham. Also a group of students from some volunteer club at Auburn University visit for a few hours once every 2 weeks, with some visiting more often. The residents and students both seem to really look forward to these visits and it's amazing to see people 3 generations apart conversing like old friends. Overall Azalea place provides a wonderful environment of community and activity. The grounds surrounding the area is beautiful as well and provides outdoor activities for the residents as well. Auburn is a unique community where young and old interact and flourish together.

Posted by foxerboxer February 04, 2012
4.0

From the moment I walked through the front door, the facility felt very welcoming and that the nurses and staffers there cared and had fun doing their jobs. We were shopping around in the Auburn area for a place for my mother since she has dementia. We wanted to make sure she had the best care and that she was in a local vicinity to a hospital and East Alabama Medical Clinic is nearby. The rooms are spacious and it didn't feel like a stale environment like other homes we visited. The seniors living there were active and non-comotose. I wanted to make sure my mother would have access to a good, attention giving care and also daily nutritious food. There menu had a lot of a variety to it. While we might keep looking for a different nursing facility, this one is closer to the top of our list.

Location of Azalea Place