From the Provider
Welcome to St. Agnes Adult Day Service Center, an Adult Day Health Center. We are not a nursing home, but instead a friendly and nurturing place where trained caregivers provide safety, healthcare, personal care, and meaningful activities for adults who cannot stay at home by themselves. Our mission is to provide structured activities, nurturing relationships, and professional care for body, mind, and spirit. Our services promote equality, dignity, and independence for adults with disabilities, regardless of race, religion, gender, or financial means. Call us today at (219) 488-1483 to find out more.
- Daily exercise class
- Setting tables for lunch, folding clothes, sweeping - activities with a purpose that give feelings of accomplishment
- Music twice a day
- Interacting with children from Tiny Tim's child day car
- Arts and crafts
- Group games such as Bingo, Yahtze, Uno, etc.
- Outings into the community
- Medications administered as requested by the physician
- Monthly monitoring of weight and blood pressure
- Podiatrist comes to the facility monthly
- We charge a flat rate for daily services
- For those needing financial assistance, we have a SCHOLARSHIP FUND, depending on the income of the applicant
Facilities / Hours
We are open from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday except holidays. Our guests are invited to attend one day or five days, depending on the needs of the family.
Our facilities have a large number of amenities for your loved one....
- Alarmed doors for a safe environment
- Solarium facing the children's playground
- Shower facilities
- Beauty Parlor twice a month
- Comfortable recliners for nap breaks
- Outdoor fenced in patio for summer cookouts
- Ample parking and easy accessibility
- Foot Doctor once a month (third Monday)
- Monthly Support Group (second Thursday) 3:00-4:30pm