Top nearby Adult Day Care Services:

Reviews of Health Guard Inland Empire ADHC

Health Guard Inland Empire ADHC
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by lovingrancho June 06, 2013

The staff is awesome! They really love taking care of the elderly and they do a great job. They keep them safe, clean, well fed and stimulated. You feel welcome from moment you park your car out front of center. Everyone is there to help you and I love the attention they give their clients and me. It is the best adult day care center anybody can think of. They have great activities, Field Trips, and all sorts of fun games. They have clients with different medical needs. Some with limited mobility, dementia /Alzheimer’s, post stroke etc. Talk with the social worker Julie she really helped me with both of my parents getting into this program with no out of pocket for my parents or myself.

Health Guard Inland Empire ADHC
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Karen-2 March 19, 2009
2.0

DayBreak ADHC is now called Health Guard Inland Empire ADHC. Company was sold in February 2009 to new owner who owns several ADHC centers in Los Angeles. Health Guard serves primarily the Persian population. Participants are very high functioning and do not need adl and iadls assistance. Not recommended for Alzheimer's patients. The facility is nice and large.

Location of Health Guard Inland Empire ADHC