Availability

Unknown

Reviews of Lucy Corr Village ADC

Posted by staffcentered August 28, 2014
3.0

The adult day center is centered around the needs of the staff instead of the needs of the loved one. Director is loud and aggressive if your loved one does not follow their rules. Staff is selfcentered

Posted by Kimberly8 April 12, 2014

Lucy Corr Village is a bigger facility. I didn’t like it because it felt institutionalized and I wanted a small facility, but the staff were friendly when I went there.

Posted by mmccal December 10, 2013

My father was Lucy Corr for 3 years following a debilitating stroke. He received outstanding care, was always clean and during that time, never had a bed sore! I highly recommend it!

Posted by maez01 February 14, 2013
1.0

I would not recommend this facility. We did not have a very pleasant experience with a family member that was attending. I had heard some things throughout the community but figured we would give it a try to see for ourselves. Please do not put your love one there.

Posted by Janice Nutter May 05, 2009

My loved one stayed here

What an awesome place. My Mom goes several days a week and the staff is Caring, responsible and compassionate. The schedule allows time for group activities and quiet time.Food is awesome. Mom has really enjoyed meeting new friends. I am so grateful for what they offer

Location of Lucy Corr Village ADC