Elder Abuse, Neglect, and Mistreatment
If you're worried about an elderly loved one -- and whether they might be victims of financial abuse, emotional abuse, neglect, or mistreatment, find resources to help.
Common financial scams that target the elderly -- and how you can help your family avoid them.
Financial scams abound, but there are ways to protect yourself. Learn the ten most common financial scams, and how not to get snared by them.
What you need to know to protect someone you're caring for from financial abuse and theft. Plus, what to do if a theft has occurred.
More About Elder Abuse, Neglect, and Mistreatment
- Help! Dad's Caregiver Is After His Money -- But He Thinks It's True Love
- 5 Signs a Caregiver Is Stealing From You
- How do I report caregiver fraud?
- How can I protect my grandfather's assets?
- How do I get my grandmother to stop being scammed by psychics?
- How can I protect my mother from being taken advantage of by my brother?
- How do we protect my grandfather from scams?
- What can I do to stop my brothers from commiting fraud against my mother?
- Are Medicaid annuities a scam?
- How can I get my father removed from scam "sweepstakes" mailing lists?
- My mother was recently involved in an internet dating scam...
- My grandma's neighbors are taking advantage of her financially, what can we do to stop them?
- Read more questions about Elder Abuse, Neglect, and Mistreatment…