Senior Vision Care
Common Vision Problems
- Common Vision Problems
- 6 Early Warning Signs of Vision Loss
- Is a Common Side Effect of Chemotherapy Blurred Vision?
- Can Headaches and Vision Loss After a Stroke be Related?
- What Could Cause Spots in My Vision?
- Surprising New Research: Is It Alzheimer's -- or a Vision Problem?
- Watch for Signs of Retina Damage -- and Act
- What Is Macular Degeneration?
- What Can I Do for My Blurry Vision?
- How Can I Stay Active With Vision Loss?
- Will Herbs Help Recover Vision Lost from Glaucoma?
- 6 Vision-Boosting Tips for Someone With Dementia
- Help Older Adults Identify Aids to Deal With Low Vision
- How Rehabilitation Training Can Aid a Patient With Low Vision
- Is Vision Therapy After a Stroke a Waste of Time?
Caregiving for Vision Health
- Does Medicare Cover Vision Care?
- How Can I Persuade my Dad to be Honest with Others About His Vision Problem?
- 11 Safety Steps for Your Low-Vision Parent's Home
- Does Medicare Cover Glasses to Correct Double Vision?
- What Are the Best Type of Sunglasses for Someone With Impaired Vision?
- Eye Exams for Older Adults
Questions About Vision
- Is Vision Loss Associated with Dementia?
- How Can I Help my Kids Understand Their Grandfather's Vision Loss?
- Are Blurred Vision and Headaches Common With Alzheimer's?
- How Can I Help my Dad, Who is Losing His Vision From Macular Degeneration?
- Could This 'Trouble" be Related to His Vision or Could Dementia be Setting in?
- Can Hallucinations be a Sign of Vision Loss?
- What Does Vision Look Like Through Cataracts?
Tip: Walking With a Parent Who's Vision Impaired
If your parent needs help making her way around because of her low vision, let her take your arm rather than taking hers. Also walk about a half step ... read more