Understanding Liver CancerIt's important to know the risk factors for liver cancer. Alcoholism and certain diseases such as hepatitis raise your risk of liver cancer, so understanding these conditions and how they affect liver health is important. Knowing the signs of liver cancer will help you recognize and diagnose the disease earlier.
Beads soaked in chemotherapy or radioactive isotopes can stop growth of liver tumors.
When swollen feet are caused by liver cancer, will a diuretic help relieve the swelling? Or is the cause of the swelling more complicated than that?
With this information, your doctor should be able to estimate what to expect if the disease follows its normal course, that is the prognosis and what symptoms you may need to manage.
More About Understanding Liver Cancer
- How long will chemoembolization last?
- What is the life expectacy with stage 4 prostate and liver cancer?
- Are there foods that can help with treating liver cancer?
- Why is there this pain during chemotherapy?
- Is it possible to have liver cancer with no symptoms?
- How can I help my deal with the swelling in her legs, resulting from her cancer?
- Stage 4 Liver Cancer and All Treatment Options Have Been Exhausted. What's Next?
- Does it sound like my father with stage 4 cancer is dying?