Not sure if you have a cold, the flu, swine flu, or pneumonia? Download our helpful chart so you know the signs and symptoms.
Read our swine flu blog post and related swine flu discussions concerning prevention in seniors at Caring.com.
Many people worry about catching a cold or the flu while on an airplane flight. Learn 12 top tips for avoiding germs and illness when you fly.
More About Swine Flu
- When Should I See My Doctor if I Think I Have Swine Flu -- or Any Flu?
- What Should I Do if I Think I Have Swine Flu?
- What's the Best Treatment for Swine Flu or for Seasonal Flu?
- What Are the Symptoms of H1N1 Flu (Swine Flu) or of Seasonal Flu?
- Am I in danger of contracting h1n1 (swine flu) after recent surgery?
- What Are the Most Common Side Effects of a Flu Shot?
- How Can I Avoid Getting Swine Flu -- or Any Flu?
- Can a Flu Shot Give You the Flu?
- When's the Best Time to Get a Flu Shot?
- How Long Does It Take for a Flu Shot to Offer Protection?
- Can I travel while undergoing chemo?