A stroke can turn a family's entire world upside down. A person who once lived independently suddenly may need help with everything, from swallowing and speech to going to the bathroom . How much care someone will need after a stroke isn't always obvious at first, but knowing what challenges may be ahead can help you cope with that uncertainty .
What Is A Stroke
Stroke Treatment and Recovery
- What Are the Chances of Another Stroke?
- Why Are Stroke Victims Placed on Their Side during a Stroke?
- Is It Normal to Have Hallucinations after a Stroke?
- Is It Possible to Feel Irritation Where I Had a Stroke?
- Why Must You Get to a Hospital Immediately After a Stroke?
- Why Are My Mother's Hands Swollen after Stroke?
- Should or Should Not My Father Take Aspirin after a Stroke?
- Can Pain Be a Sign of Impending Stroke?