Stage 4 Cancer
Questions About Stage 4 Cancer
Cancer and Relationships
- How can we support my brother-in-law and his family through the last stages of cancer?
- How do you care for a loved one recovering from cancer without making them feel helpless?
- How do you handle angry outbursts?
- Is refusing cancer treatment a selfish act?
- How do I deal with caregiver anger from my brother?
Coping With Chemo
- Use a Personal Fan to Combat Nausea
- Cancer Treatment and Nausea: What You Can Do
- Nausea: Helping Someone With Cancer Maintain Appetite and Weight
- Suck on Zinc Lozenges to Combat a Bad Taste in the Mouth
- Butterscotch Candies Ease "Tinny" Mouth From Chemo
- Use a Child-Size Spoon for Swallowing Problems
- Give Liquids Before Meals to Prevent Nausea
- Serve Small Portions on Large Plates to Control Nausea
- Be Wary of Consuming Too Much Ginger to Combat Nausea
- Keep Someone Undergoing Chemotherapy Well Hydrated to Combat Nausea
Tip: Be Wary of Consuming Too Much Ginger to Combat Nausea
Ginger is often recommended for combating nausea. But too much ginger can raise the risk of internal bleeding in chemotherapy patients with low platelet counts. read more