Stage 4 Cancer
Questions About Stage 4 Cancer
Cancer and Relationships
- How can we support my brother-in-law and his family through the last stages of cancer?
- How do you care for a loved one recovering from cancer without making them feel helpless?
- How do you handle angry outbursts?
- Is refusing cancer treatment a selfish act?
- How do I deal with caregiver anger from my brother?
Coping With Chemo
- Use a Personal Fan to Combat Nausea
- Cancer Treatment and Nausea: What You Can Do
- Nausea: Helping Someone With Cancer Maintain Appetite and Weight
- Suck on Zinc Lozenges to Combat a Bad Taste in the Mouth
- Butterscotch Candies Ease "Tinny" Mouth From Chemo
- Use a Child-Size Spoon for Swallowing Problems
- Give Liquids Before Meals to Prevent Nausea
- Serve Small Portions on Large Plates to Control Nausea
- Be Wary of Consuming Too Much Ginger to Combat Nausea
- Keep Someone Undergoing Chemotherapy Well Hydrated to Combat Nausea
Tip: Use a Child-Size Spoon for Swallowing Problems
People with cancer often have problems swallowing, either as a direct result of the cancer or as a side effect of chemo or radiation. If your parent’s... read more