Shingles Solution Center
Shingles, caused by the same virus that causes chicken pox, isn't life threatening but can be very painful. Vaccines can help reduce the risk of getting shingles -- and early treatment can help shorten the infection, ease pain, and lessen the chance of complications.
WHAT KIND OF HELP DO YOU NEED?
- Do I Need the Shingles Vaccine if I Had Chicken Pox?
- Does Medicare Pay for the Shingles Vaccine?
- Shingles Vaccine Strongly Recommended for Seniors
- Can a Person Get Shingles More Than Once?
- Shingles Isn't The Only Vaccination Seniors Need: May As Well Check In One Fell Swoop
Caregiving For Shingles
- How Is Shingles Treated?
- What Can I Do to Ease the Pain of Shingles?
- What if the Pain Persists Even After the Shingles Rash Clears Up?
- What Can Be Done for Post-Shingles Itching?
- Shingles Caregiving
- If I Had Shingles, Do I Need To Get The Shingles Vaccine?