Sex and Relationships
Hypersexuality can be uncomfortable for dementia caregivers to deal with. How to handle inappropriate sexuality in someone with dementia.
Incontinence is common -- and especially annoying if it interferes with your sex life. Here, 7 steps to take to control incontinence during sex.
Sometimes the real reasons couples stop having sex aren't obvious. 7 reasons why sexual relationships can fade, and what to do about them.
More About Sex and Relationships
- Dementia and Sex
- Caregivers and Sex
- 5 Surprising Ways Naps Improve Your Health
- Men's Sexual Health
- How to React When Someone With Dementia Is Inappropriate in Public
- Alzheimer's and Sexuality
- Multiple Sclerosis and Your Marriage
- Love That Lasts
- 5 Most Surprising Reasons to Quit Smoking
- Women and Sexual Health
- Walking Problems
- Urinary Incontinence
- Dementia and Adultery
- Truth About Aging
- Depression Triggers
- Top Bladder Triggers
- Could post hysterectomy sex pain be cancer?
- Is having oral sex during chemotherapy treatment safe?
- Do my parents need to get divorced to qualify for Medicaid?
- Wil the VA cover Mom's assisted living?
- Can an ex-wife be held responsible for the home loan if their name was left on loan?
- Does divorce to protect assets from one spouse to the other work?
- Can cancer drugs cause side effects if swallowed in semen?
- Is it normal for an elderly man to exhibit inappropriate sexual behavior?
- How much responsibility does the assisted living facility have in trying to control inappropriate sexual behavior of residents?
- How can I control the urge for sex when my partner is not well?
- What are the sexual side effects of chemotherapy treatment?
- What are the issues around sexual activity in nursing homes for individuals with dementia?
- Could my hysterectomy be causing severe pain and spotting during intercourse?
- How can I have a better sex life.I have high blood pressure?
- How can I stop my overactive bladder from acting up during...
- How to go from caring for women only to comfortably caring for men?