Sundown Syndrome affects people with dementia and strikes around sunset. Learn how to minimize sundown syndrome agitation.
Are Alzheimer's hallucinations common? My parent who has Alzheimer's has been experiencing hallucinations. Yes, hallucinations are fairly common.
More About Severe Dementia
- What cancer treatment option would be best for my father with severe dementia?
- Is rapid deterioration normal for dementia patients?
- Who is responsible for my brother, who has severe dementia, if the nursing home asks him to leave?
- How do I tell strangers about my parent's Alzheimer's disease?
- How can you help calm dementia parent in nursing home?