Whispering Chase

Reviews of Whispering Chase

Independent Living Reviews for Whispering Chase

September 20, 2015

By Kathleen113057950

My father is in a location. It is independent living with third party caregiving. It is called Whispering Chase. It is awesome. It is wonderful. It is like a hotel. They have a lot of activities going on all the time. There are over 110 people there. My father likes it. He is doing fine there. The staff is wonderful. They are very friendly and very professional. They know what they're doing. Whispering Chase is also very affordable.

October 09, 2013

By Karen70958850

The best thing about Whispering Chase was that the place seemed pretty secure. From what I saw when I had a visit there, the facility seemed very nice. The rooms were very nice.

November 07, 2011

By Jeffnsteph

I feel that my previous review was extremely rash, not knowing the facts that relate to the day to day operations of such a friendly community. The staff and current residents have come together as a family and have proven that negative ignorate opinions hold no truth in current management. There has been only one eviction at Whispering Chase to date, and was well warranted due to extremely violent behavior by the resident and overbearing family members who felt that an inexperienced housewife could run the multi-million dollar community as if it were a cheap hotel. With very little effort, I can honestly say I was completely wrong and apologize to anyone who might have read my previous posting. My advice would be to visit W.C. and fall in love with the people as I have.

September 17, 2011

By StephnJeff

Absolutely do NOT come to live at Whispering Chase. The management keeps residents in terror of eviction if they are critical. Since August there have been at least 5 evictions that I know of. To say that this corporation is dysfunctional is putting it mildly.

Costs for Whispering Chase

Photos of Whispering Chase

Services and Amenities of Whispering Chase

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails

• About Whispering Chase

Whispering Chase is located in Cheyenne, WY, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Whispering Chase for a visit...and stay!

Map of Whispering Chase